Chapter 2: Rain

I'm going to kill him.....

"So are you going to keep standing there or are you going to do what you need to do?" Seven asked while driving to my side. I quickly snapped out of my hate fuelled trance and looked at the mongoose. "Good morning to you to seven" I said while I got onto the vehicle. "Can you take me to hunting spot 43?" The mongoose did a u-turn before driving down a dirt path.

"You still haven't explained how we got here Seven"

"Ah yeah that" She spoke as if she dreading this question since day one.

"Well do you want the long answer or the short answer?" She asked while taking a left.

"Eh, I'll take the long one" She sighed before taking a big right. "So do you remember how I magnetically froze you?" I noded "Ok good because after that we were just floating around space until the Arc exploded"

"Wait what? How the hell am I still alive?!" I yelled

"The bubble shield and I overcharged your gear"

"But that still doesn't make sense, if the arc exploded then the ring must've gone off, and that thing destroys everything in a 250 light year range! I no we shouldn't be here!" I thought for a moment "Unless your withdrawaling information on purpose" she started to luagh, hard.

"Oh my god me hidding information from my spartan, Ha! What am I going to do next eat and elite?" I sighed.

"I swear sometimes you use bad jokes to hide the most note worthy th-" I was cut of by suddenly flying off of the mongoose and into the dirt. "Ow fuck" I looked back at seven who was flipped upside down. "Seven! Report!" I yelled while darting for my shotgun in the duffle bag.

"Y/n why don't you look up" I slowly looked up to see pieces of a covenant landing craft fall from the sky.

"What the hell..." I mumble under my breath before dashing towards seven and flipping her over.

"Home?" She asked, with no urgency in her voice.

"No Time for jokes!" I stomped on the gas, propelling the mongoose foward.
"Why did that shit ev-" I was suddenly cut off by seven.

"Were not done yet!" Bits and pieces of a covenant ships fell to the ground, causing me to drift and spin to the sudden changes.

"God your a terrible driver!" Seven yelled while a piece of a ghost narrowly hit us "Give me control!"

"Fine!" I snapped, I let go and held on tightly to the mongooses chassis. Seven drove as if she knew exactly where the pieces were going to hit. She elegantly took a left and drifted past a corvette shard. She passed the nornal route we take and kept going.

"Wait home is back that way!" She inorged me before speeding up for a ramp-like rock. "Wait what are you.....Ahhh" I screamed as she drove off of a ramp like rock, jumping over the firey remains of a wraith and sticking the landing perfectly. I continued screaming as she slowed down and came to a stop.

"Ahhhhhhh" I continued to scream

"Shush your loudness" she beeped as I quickly became quiet and got off.

"I'm never riding you again!" I yelled. "That was worse then fighting the flood!"

"Don't be like that! I know you enjoyed riding me~" she spoke in a lustful tone, while bumping into my leg.

I face palmed "At lest were home"

I was about to wall inside my lovely little cottage untill Seven drove right in front of me.

"What are yo-" a large chunk of wreckage fell onto my house.

"......" I looked at my home, which is now in ruins "Fuck!"

"Ouch, you have terrible luck" she drove up to the wreckage "Actually, I'll take that back"

"Huh" she turned her headlights on and drove to a corner of the house.

"Your sheild emitter, your armor and I think your tools survived"

"Of course it fucking did" I walked over to Seven and started digging for pieces of my spartan armor.

Once I got the peices all laid out, I put everything on.

"I forgot how good you looked in your armor" seven complimented

"Yeah yeah" I put on my helmet and pulled out the data chip "Get back in my head" I lowered the data chip to the mongooses console.

"With pleasure" Sevens avitatar bleeped in and out before the chip glowed a slight grey.

I inserted the chip back into my helmet.

"Green across the bored! All systems good" I reached in my duffle bag and pulled out my shotgun only to put it on my back.

"Ok now what, seven?" The suit flashed a bunch of systems before clearing the hud.

"Wait thats..." The hud suddenly focused on the wreakage that destroyed my shack.

"Unsc!" I completely looked at the wrackage while yelling: "What!"

"Well more specifically, its the forward unto dawn!"

"So the ship crashed? Here? Of all places?"

"Yeah, although this is rather strange, how did it get here? And why now?"

"Well it could just be a stroke of good luck!"

"I highly doubt it, after all I watched the ship jump to safety. Before the Arc exploded"

"Hmmm...Wait you don't thin-" my voice was cut off by a sudden ping of a distress beacom.

"Huh?" Seven opened up a map, that im guessing she made while she was in the mongoose.

My eyes went wide as the markers IFF tag appeared as "117...." I felt my fist tighten and my anger boil.

I've been stuck here for 4 years, trying to figure out how to get to you Chief but Ironically.....

You came to me....

______________________________________
_______________________________________

Oh man you got some anger issues.

I hope your enjoying this, story! Please vote and show meh some love! Oh and if you have suggestions then don't be afraid to say them!