"Have I told you lately how much I hate you all?" Silver muttered, dropping down the hole and stumbling on her landing, as Steve helped her get her balance back. Silver looked disgusted down the tunnel, swatting away the white little fluff that floated in the air. "If I get murdered by a creepy clown, I'm coming back from the dead to murder all of you."

"I think it's far more probable you get killed by a demo-dog." the whole group sent Lucas an incredulous, as a look of panic crossed Silver's face. "Not helping." muttered Steve, pointing his flashlight towards one of the dark sides. Mike looked down at the drawn map of the underground tunnels, nodding at himself. "I'm pretty sure it's this way." Silver looked over his shoulder, snatching the map away. "Pretty sure or certain? Because certain is a 100% sure and pretty sure is about 70% sure which is 30% less sure, which also means there's a 30% higher risk of dying or getting lost and not-"

Steve pressed an old rag against Silver's mouth, making her shut up as Dustin snickered. Silver spat the rag out and pouted, following the group down where Mike and Steve led them. "Rude." she muttered under her breath. Suddenly, shouts were heard from behind her as Silver widened her eyes, recognising Dustin's voice. The whole group hurried back the tunnel where they came from to see Dustin screaming his lungs out as she hunched over the floor, coughing exaggeratedly.

Silver knelt down beside him, a distressed look on her face as she made Dustin look at her, as the rest let out shouts asking if he was okay, and what exactly had happened. She hit his back a few times as he spat out, wheezing. He gulped as everyone stood around him, a knife could cut the tension in the room. Or tunnels. He squinted his eyes at his sister, nodding "I'm okay." a few groans and mutters followed the statement, as Mike continued the way. Silver smacked the top of his head, annoyed at the false alarm her younger brother had made.

Soon enough, they reached the hub the younger Wheeler had spoken about, and they started to drench it with petrol, as Silver scrunched up her nose at the strong smell that made its way into her nose. The whole group got to work, and soon Steve lit up his match and flicked it into the hub. Big flames were lit almost immediately, and Silver thought she heard the ground shriek in pain. She nearly stumbled over as she scrambled away, and they all made a run for it, hearing distant howls of the demo-dogs making their way towards them.

Steve and Silver helped the kids climb up the rope towards safety, as shouts to hurry up were heard by all party members. Soon it was just the two Hendersons and a Harrington left, hearing the demo-dogs getting closer and closer. Once they got Dustin up to safety, the looked at each other, wondering who would up first, knowing the risk for the last one up. Steve nodded and looked upwards, grabbing Silver's forearm. "Okay, you go first." Silver frowned, shaking her head and raising an eyebrow. "What? I'm not leaving you alone."

Steve opened up his mouth to protest, not liking how Silver would put her life at risk because of him. Silver quickly shushed him, pressing a finger to his lips. "No. There's nothing you could say that could change my mind." before they could bicker furthermore, they both saw a demo-dog coming around the corner, speeding towards them with no sense of stopping, followed by another dozen. By instinct they pulled each other close, as Silver hid her head in his chest, the kids screaming up above, thinking that would be the end for both of them.

Silver awaited, her eyes clenched shut, slowly realising the bodies were pushing against her with no intention of attacking. She lift her head up, looking around just to see the demo-dogs completely ignoring the two and pushing by. Steve wore the same look of unbelief, and they both looked at each other before coming across the same realisation. "Eleven." they both quickly realised they were out of danger and let go of each other, flustered at the sudden proximity.

Before they gave the demo-dogs another chance to turn around and attack them, the kids helped the two climb up, as Silver tried to rub some dirt of her clothes. The lights on the car suddenly got extremely bright, making everyone duck and cover their eyesight, wincing at the sudden light. But as quickly as it turned on, it dimmed out, having everyone look at each other. An overwhelming peace fell on everyone, as what could be done had been done, and all the rest was up to fate.