"Evanna!" the guys cheer as I make my grand entrence.

"Hey!" I laugh and sit on the couch in between Harry and Zayn.

This was the first night in three weeks that I actually had fun. I forgot about myself being captured, trapped in a basement and possibly having a liking to my abductor. I forgot about everything, letting myself get lost in my newfound friends and actually had fun.

-

"I think its time for you to go to bed." Louis laghs at me.

"Oh come on! Its not even four yet!" I whine and sit back on the couch, my breath heavy from playing just dance on the wii.

"Four? Ev, it's two thirty and we have an interveiw tomorrow." Harry says. I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"So?" I shrug. "It's saturday."

"Its actually thursday morning." Liam corrects me.

"Well I haven't really been keeping track. It all seems the same time of day when you are down there." I shutter and look back at the tv. "Come on! Just a few more songs! Please? Who knows the next time when I will be able to hang out with you guys."

"Only a few more songs." Louis says sternly and presses play on a dance to 'Fireworks' by Katy Perry.

When I finally reach the point where I am tired enough, I try to keep myself awake. Anything will do as long as I don't have to go downstairs. All the boys dismiss themselves one by one until I am the only one left. I haven't seen Blondie once tonight, and I don't want to. But a part of me wonders if he is waiting up for me.

I don't care.

Keep telling yourself that.

Really. I don't care.

Yes you do.

I don't like him.

You can tell youself that as much as you want but we both know that you like him. I argue with the voice in my head. I. Do. Not. Like. Niall. Simple as that.

But still, deep down there is a part of me that is wondering if he is thinking about me too.

NIALLS POV

I know that I shouldn't have kissed her. it was the wrong thing to do and that kiss probably blew her top off. In a figurative way..

I just wish that she would remember me. It's been a year and I haven't been able to stop thinking about that summer. It was the best for both of us until she got in that damn car accident with her dad.

How come he was the one that left without a scratch? Instead I had to hear on the news that Evanna lost her damn memory. So there went all my chances with her. Until now.

And when Liam came down and invited her to watch movies with them, I was beyond pissed. I had just offered for her to see her friend Alexa or whatever her name is. Or was it a guy... I could care less. And then she starts fighting with me again and, you know what? What better way to shut her up than to kiss her? I know she didn't like me doing it... but she kissed back. That had to mean something right? That was only the second time I have ever kissed her. And dear god do I wanna do it again.

It's been a few hours since she's been upstairs. I wanna go and get her, put her to bed, get her away from them. But I can faintly hear her laughter and dear Jesus, it's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. I could listen to her laugh all day, and with the amount of time that she has spent crying these three weeks, I would rather keep her up there. Even with four other guys.

I make my way slowly to the top of the stairs and just sit there listening to them through the door.

"Stop crying you wuss." Louis says.

"Shut up!" There's Ev, "she died! How can you not be crying!"

"Hey! Okay sorry! No more throwing popcorn!" Liam apologizes four Louis. I smile as I listen to them bicker.

"He deserved it." She mumbles.

"Did not!" Louis comes back. And I'm guessing that she moved and sat beside Harry because he said "Hey! I don't want popcorn thrown at me! Go sit back over there!"

I smile as I listen to my four best friends and the love of my life. Well... now that they found out I kinda.. took Evanna, they probably don't want to be my friend, but they don't understand. I am not going to keep her here forever. I just want her to remember me. That's all I want.

"Let's do something else, I'm bored." She whines.

"You're just embarrassed to cry again." Louis scoffs.

"Fine. I'll just go back downstairs then." She exclaims and gets up off the couch. I can hear her footsteps. Shit. I stand up and am about to walk back down the stairs.

"No! I'm kidding come back!" Lou pretends to cry. Her footsteps are fast, she is running back to them. I sit back down and lean against the door and listen to them play just dance.

I wish I could go out there, but I know that I would just make the scene awkward. Ev already hates me, Liam hasn't talked to me in about a week and the rest of the guys are keeping their distance

It hurts, and I need to explain to them about Evanna. I want them to be my best mates again. I know that I should have approached Ev in a different way but I never have time, being a pop-star and all. It was just easier for her to come here.

"Alright I'm going to bed." Liam said after a while. I checked my phone and it was already three in the morning.

"Goodnight." Everyone dismissed him and soon enough each of the boys go to bed, but Evanna stays. Is she still watching movies? I want to check on her, but should I? I don't want her to get mad at me again.

I sigh and stand up, opening the door and walking into the living room. She is asleep on the couch. She looks so peaceful, and I know from the last few days that she is an extremely heavy sleeper. I pick her up princess style like I did earlier and carry her upstairs to my bedroom. She has never been up here yet.

I lay her down on my bed and put the covers over her. After staring at her for a few minutes, I change into sweats and a t-shirt and climb in beside her. I know she will hate me for this but I have been longing to sleep beside her since the summer we spent together.
----------------

Hey my lovely readers!!! I wanna let you know that I made an Instagram account for Evanna! I know she isn't allowed to post on social media but... this is only for you guys!

Please follow and keep up with her crazy life!

@ Evanna__fn

(Two underscores)

Thank you!

VOTE COMMENT