Chapter 22

Heyloo everyone :)

22 days later, here we are :')

I FINALLY HIT 5000 READS AND GOT  123 VOTES ALONG THE WAY TOO, I LOVE YOU GUYS :D

Anyways, enjoy the chapter :)

_______

Emily's POV

I hadn't seen Lou for a week. It'd been seven days since he'd last called/texted/made any remote contact with me, which was highly unusual. The idiot normally got in trouble for texting me during work too. But that wasn't the case at all now. When I called him, he either didn't pick up, his phone was switched off and it went straight to voicemail. And sometimes, either Zayn or Niall would pick up and tell me that 'Louis's busy'.

Same story for Harry.

Had I done something wrong? Said something wrong?

Or were they just being total dickheads?

But why would both of them ignore me? Especially when they had no solid reason to...or I think they didn't.

I thought about dropping by their house the next day and surprising them, they couldn't have the excuse of being 'busy' then, I'm sure. And they couldn't keep dodging me then.

Moving on from the assholes I call my boyfriend and best friend, I ended up extending my stay in London from initially three weeks to an extra month. I was considering taking a gap year and working a small job for sometime, before heading off to university for a degree in Arts, and I was planning on moving to London to do that. And if I moved to London, I'd even to have a find a new place, I didn't want to take too much advantage of Gladys's hospitality, and incredible cooking skills

"Hey, if you stay in London, you'd be closer to me," Louis winked.

"When you're not busy touring the world, I would." I smirked,

"Hey, I don't do that all the time you know," he specified.

"But you will soon," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Em, shut up and just stay here. It's better," he said, smiling.

"You just want me closer," I grinned, looking up at him.

"Obviously," he smiled, leaning down and kissing me softly.

But now he refused to even talk to me. How wonderful.

Oh and did I mention that today's my birthday?

Happy 19th Birthday Em.

Your friends are so nice that they don't even remember your birthday and continue ignoring you.

The only person who'd acknowledged me all day was Gladys (Jade, who was back at university, had told her), and she'd given me the most beautifuly made birthday cupcake ever, triple chocolate and peanut butter flavoured, which was so heavenly that it melted on my tongue, causing an explosion of chocolate in my mouth.

Oh and she even stuck in a One Direction candle saying '19'.

God bless you, Gladys.

It was a very hot candle.

That sounds ironic doesn't it? Because, you know, you light up candles and the flame makes them hot and stuff.

Ah, nevermind.

I'd spent the day so far sitting in my room and chilling out, something I needed to do after my  long shopping spree yesterday (something I absolutely hated, but it was necessary sometimes), I'd done some babysitting (yes, call it as weird as you want, but I needed to make some quick cash and it did work, I made a full £50 over a span of two weeks), and bought myself a few things. Fun, but exhausting.