What?!

**Artemis's POV**

"So are we ready for what's coming ladies?" asked someone from the corner of the room, I was reading over the book and Rose was on the computer. I looked up at the person and saw our boss, Clark. He is a tall, evil, manipulator, bad past, and who only seeks to rule the world. Typical.

"Well yeah, I mean if they don't stop us, which they won't" I said closing the book.

"How about the 100 souls?!" He asked leaning on his right leg.

"It's going well, I have about 55 of them already and ready to take your commands" I said looking at my phone.

"Good, good, how are you going to get the true alpha, the banshee and the hunter to come into our trap?" He asked walking towards me.

"I have a plan don't worry, they will come if they want to save the ones they love" I said smirking evilly. He smiled.

"I love this side of you Art, I knew it was the right choice to pick you" he said happily stoking my cheek.

"Well I didn't have much of a choice right?" I said harshly and turning my head away. He chuckled.

"Yes, yes I know but look at you now Art, when the lunar eclipse comes you will be very powerful" he said gripping my shoulders. I looked at his hands on my shoulders and then back at him. He sighed and let me go.

"I know but how do I know that you aren't going to kill me after you have completed your plan?" I said crossing my arms. He rubbed his hands together.

"No no no, Art don't worry you play a big task here I wouldn't do anything to get rid of you" he said with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, you did get Deaton right?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Of course I did, I need him there too, he knows a lot and can help me out, though he won't talk" he said sitting down on the couch. This time I laughed.

"Well duh what did you expect he is a civilized man who helps out the good side of the supernatural and what are we? The bad side" I said leaning on the door way. He growled. I put my hands up in defense.

"I know but I will make him talk or else I will have to make someone else talk" he said looking at Mary. She looked up.

"What?! What will you make me do huh, bite him?" She laughed. He nodded.

"Well more or less, but you know only when I need you" he said standing up. "I must go someone is coming, take precaution ladies it may end...badly" he said smiling. He looked at Rose once more and disappeared. Weird.

"He's right someone is listening to us right now" Rose told me, getting up from her chair. "We have to do something"

"Well I don't know but let me get her out of here, cause then they are going to want to take her if they find her" I said going up the stairs.

**Rose's POV**

I saw Artemis going up the stairs. I walked up to the front door and opened it. I saw Derek, Scott, Lydia, Stiles, and his little girlfriend Malia. I crossed my arms and smiled.

"What are you guys doing outside of my house" I said to then with somewhat anger in my voice.

"We want Deaton back" Scott said getting closer.

"And Peter!" Derek said angrily. I chuckled.

"Sorry to disappoint but uh I don't know where either of them are... sorry" I said turning around and walked away, until I was slammed into the door. I looked up and saw Derek grabbing me by the throat. I grew my fans and hissed at him.

"I know you know where they are, so how about you just stop and tell us!" He demanded. I hissed and threw him off of me.

"I fucking told you, I don't know where exactly they might be!" I said huffing. "I seriously don't know where Deaton is held and I definitely don't know where Art sent Peter."

"Your lying!" Stiles said. I looked over at him.

"And how would you know, don't you remember I am already dead, no blood, no heartbeat, nothing but how can you be so positive that I am lying, your just a human" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I-I don't know but I do know that you know that we all know that you know where they are" Stiles said. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?!" Lydia asked him. Stiles looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"It sounded better in my head" he said looking back at me.

"Well then it should just stay in your head" I growled at him. I then heard a crash upstairs and a scream. I looked at them and then went inside running, they soon followed in. I looked up the stairs and saw Allison and Artemis fighting each other. Soon they both fell down the stairs.

"Allison!" Lydia and Scott said at the same time, while I and Stiles said "Artemis!" They kept fighting.

"Stop Art I don't want to do this!" Allison yelled at her.

"Well me neither but you just have too!" Artemis yelled back. They kept fighting. Art had the upper hand but then Malia decided to help out. I then attacked her. We fought and then it all turned into a brawl, 2 against 6. Great.

By now the living room looked like a war world 3 went through. Which you can say is happening right now. Artemis was fighting Scott, Allison, and Lydia. I had Stiles, Malia, and Derek. I had punched Stiles and kicked Malia in the stomach. I was now fighting with Derek. He scratched me. I looked back at him. I flashed my eyes and started to punch the hell out of him.

**Stiles's POV**

Ugh. Great just got punched by a vampire with super strength. I grabbed my jaw. It may leave a bruise but hey at least it ain't broken. I stood back up and saw everyone fighting. We found out that they had taken Deaton last night, for who knows what. Then awhile back we saw that Peter also disappeared, but no one really cared, he tried to kill us all before.

I walked towards Artemis and saw she was angry. She pushed Allison away. We all walked up to her to surround her. She then swiped her hand out and we all flew away from her. I hit the wall.

"What was that and how in the world did she do that!" I whispered/yelled to Scott who landed right next to me. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I-I don't know but I know that she is different" he said getting up.

"Wait like supernatural different?" I asked dusting myself off. Scott nodded his head. "Then what is she?"

"I don't know Stiles, I just know she isn't human anymore" Scott said going towards her. We then heard a scream. We turned around and saw Rose on the ground with a wooden piece of furniture in her chest.

"Rose!!" Artemis screamed and kneeled down next to her. Rose whispered something into her ear that I couldn't catch. Art shook her head. Then Rose turned into dust.

"No, no, NO!" Artemis stood up shaking with anger. "Y-you, YOU all don't know what you just have done!"

"I'm sorry Art but I had to she w-" Derek started but Art stopped him. She shook her head.

"No you aren't, you will all suffer" she chuckled lightly "You will all see" she said that and was gone. Vanished. Poof. Gone.

"Ok w-what just happened" Lydia asked. We all shook our heads.

"We didn't even get a clue to where they took them" Malia said. We started to leave the house when..

"Guys...guys hold up" Issac said coming down the stairs carrying someone, that looked like a girl, in his arms. We ran to him.

"Who is that?" Asked Lydia. Issac just looked at all of us with a smirk. He leaned down a bit for us to see who the unconscious girl was. Everyone gasped. I looked over their shoulders and saw someone that I didn't seem to understand how.