Whats going on?

{edited}
**Third Person POV**

As Artemis and Rose headed out towards Artemis's car, everyone else stood exactly where they were. Looking at the doors they just walked out of, feeling confused and shocked at what had just happened. There was Artemis acting very weirdly and then Rose, with her red eyes.

"Something is different about Artemis." Allison stated breaking the silence. She knew her cousin more than anyone would know and right now she knew something was different about Artemis. Something that was bad.

"What happened to her?" Lydia asked to no one in particular.

"Why is she acting this way? She used to be so happy, so full of life and sarcasm." Scott said trying to figure it out.

"Yeah that was then, but now she is acting like a total bitch." Malia said rubbing her shoulder. Allison and Lydia gave her a glare, even though they have grown close to Malia over time, they had a closer connection and relationship with Artemis. Also they were pretty mad at her when they heard that she kissed Stiles, while he was with Artemis.

"Okay that's a little rude, but it is odd that she was acting that way." Lydia said. Everyone else nodded.

"Uh one question. Who was she?" Liam said speaking his mind. Scott had told him to follow him and Liam did, but didn't ask any questions until now.

"She's Artemis Argent." Scott said to Liam. He nodded but wanted more information then just a name. He already knew her name because the whole school was talking about her and the fact that she disappeared and has now come back "hot as ever", as his friends would say. Yes he thought she was hot but he wanted to get to know her more, personality wise, than just like her for her looks.

"She's my cousin." Allison said.

"She's my best friend." Scott and Lydia said at the same time.

"I guess she's my enemy?" Malia said with a shrug.

"She's my ex best friend and ex-girlfriend." Stiles sighed, looking down at the ground. Liam looked at Stiles wide eyed. He never really thought that Stiles had a girlfriend before Malia. It's as if no one talked about her. The only thing he can clearly remember about her, was that Artemis's name was the code word that Lydia deciphered for the last part on the dead pool list.

"Okay what about her friend?" Liam questioned about Rose. He had never seen her before and she had this scent that he couldn't recognize.

"Yeah, what about her new friend Rose, we clearly saw that she isn't human." Stiles pointed out. Scott and Malia all nodded their heads.

"Yeah she isn't..." Malia started off, but was cut off by Lydia.

"Wait is she an alpha?" She looked at Scott. He shook his head 'no'.

"No she isn't, even if she was we would have been able to detect another werewolf in Beacon Hills and besides she isn't a werewolf." Scott said shaking his head with a small smile. Stiles, Lydia and Allison looked at him with a confused look on their faces.

"What? If she's isn't a werewolf, then what is she? How do you explain her eyes, that were glowing, and glowing the color red might I say, huh?" Stiles said while pointing to his eyes. Scott looked at him and was about to say something when Malia interrupted him by saying.

"She's a vampire, Stiles!" When she said that, Stiles turned around and looked at her with big eyes.

"Wait. What?" He said trying to see if what he heard was correct. "You mean the supernatural creature that is already dead, has fangs, super speed and feeds off of human blood?!" He looked at all of them for a response then, Scott and Malia all simply nodded their heads. Allison, Lydia and Stiles looked at all of them shocked. While Liam had a look of realization.