L.A.

**Third Person POV**

~~Two Days Later~~

Stiles and the Good Artemis were at their secret spot, that they would always go to when they were younger. It was just a spacey place in the woods that had an abandoned tree house and a little pond towards the right. They were there to help Artemis control her powers more. They have been there for already a couple hours, practicing conjuring elements, levitation, spells and occasionally fooling around here and there thanks to Stiles.

"Okay Art, so far so good" Stiles said taking off his lacrosse helmet, he wore it for protection, just in case. He looked around and put out a small fire that was next to him.

"Stiles, I almost burned you" Artemis said frustrated on not being able to control fire. She looked at Stiles' now burnt shoes, that Malia had gotten him a while back.

"Yeah well that's technically the point right? Plus that's why I wore protection" Stiles said patting the protective gear he had under his clothes.

"And besides who said I ever needed shoes" Stiles said shrugging and waving his hand. Artemis chuckled under her breath, nodding her head.

"Okay. Either way I didn't like those shoes" Artemis laughed.

"Hey well thanks to you I'm going to have to walk barefoot and plus they were a gift from...Malia" Stiles said in a joking matter, but then trailed off when he talked about Malia. He knew that talking about Malia with Artemis created this awkward tension and he didn't like it.

"Yeah of course they were..." Artemis said quietly, not trying to show sadness she felt inside. Yeah she was mad at the thought of Malia and Stiles together. Yeah all Artemis wanted to do was scream and punch Stiles for hurting her. And of course she still had feelings for him, but was she going to tell him?

No.

Well not yet technically, or so maybe not. She did remember the promise she made with Allison and she wants her cousin to be happy, but she thinks she, herself, doesn't deserve to be happy. With all that she is keeping from her friends and not telling them, the guilt is eating her alive.

"Art...look I'm really sorry for what happened almost a year ago, I-I never meant to hurt you" Stiles said sincerely, stepping closer to her. She stepped back.

"I-it's okay Stiles...it's...whatever. The past is in the past, you can't change it" Artemis said looking down at the ground. Stiles stepped right in front of her and took her head into his hands and made her look at him.

"Artemis. I know I can't change the past, but this...this awkward tension that we have sometimes...I can't stand it. I want to be able to have those normal conversations that we used to have. Where we could joke around, laugh, and pretend as if, whatever situation we were in, didn't matter. All I want to..to do is hold you close, make you laugh until you can't breathe and your eyes start to water, to have those movie marathons we would always have every weekend, to go and spy on my dad and see what cases he was up to, and for you to teach me those awesome hunting skills" Stiles listed few of the many things he has missed doing with Artemis. Stiles missed doing a lot of things with Artemis, but the one thing he truly missed was her.

"Stiles..." Artemis sighed. She knew Stiles was sincere when he said he was sorry and when he listed the things he missed. She missed doing those things too.

"I know you're sorry and I do forgive you, but I just need to know one thing" Artemis said looking Stiles in the eyes. Stiles nodded for her to continue.

"Do you regret it?" She asked him. Stiles was confused.

"Regret what?" He questioned on what she was asking him. Artemis squinted her eyes a bit but then continued to look at him.