Thursday (Part 1)

**Artemis POV**

"They already know what we are doing on Halloween Art!" Rose started yelling me. I glared at her.

"Don't you think I know that!" I exclaimed "BUT they don't know exactly how we are doing to accomplish it" I said getting into her face.

"I know but we need a true alpha and a banshee to complete the ritual" she said crossing her arms and leaning to one side. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't think I know that already, geez for a 300 year old you need to catch up, I ain't dumb as you think" she glared and hissed at me. I shook my head. "we'll lead them into it, trust me they will fall for the plan I have, and I am still not afraid of you"

"I know" she said angrily "but she is" she said looking upstairs. I walked over to the stairs to block her from going up there.

"You leave her alone!" I yelled at her. She looked at me amused.

"What? why are you gonna protect her, you know what she will become after the lunar eclipse" she said almost laughing. I glared at her. If only looks could kill.

"Yeah I know! I still need her, thanks to you they are probably gonna figure out everything!"

"ME! Yeah right she will ruin everything that we had put together" she hissed at me. I shook my head.

"No she won't, she will throw them off a bit, while we catch up!!" I said getting very annoyed and angry at her and her attitude. She glared and looked away. "Plus YOU have to keep your personal business separate from what we are planning or do you want to 'disappear' too?" I asked her.

"Fine Whatever, just know something" she said getting in my face. "If she does ruin everything, I will personally get rid of her" I kept the same glare.

"NOT till after the eclipse" I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"You do know what tomorrow is right?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah" I said running a hand through my hair.

"You told her already?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I told her what she had to do" I said looking up at the stairs and looked at her door. "You still have to keep an eye on her though"

"I know" she said through her teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice to her okay?" I said to Rose. She sighed.

"Fine, but what do I do if she has a panic attack?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I don't think she would, just as long as she doesn't talk to anyone, especially them, okay?" Rose nodded her head.

"Okay" I nodded my head.

"Good now, do you need to be somewhere or what?" I asked her.

"No not really why?"

"Nothing, really just thought that you would eat someone by now" I said walking into living room. She followed.

"I would but there isn't anybody here who has good blood" she said shaking her head. I laughed.

"OR, that Derek won't let you eat anybody" I said laughing. She glared.

"NO! Okay he won't stop me from doing what I need" she said leaving the house. I shook my head. I just hope she doesn't blow it tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~