It Gets Worse

**Third Person POV**

"I love you Stiles Stilinski." Artemis said before closing her eyes and falling limp.

"Artemis?" Stiles asked shaking her a bit. She didn't respond. "No no no!" Stiles yelled running up the stairs with Malia on his trail with tears in her eyes.

Everyone else was still outside not knowing whether to follow Stiles. Chris and Allison had tied up the evil Artemis, who was laying on the ground still unconscious. The harsh winds began to stop and the moon was almost out of the shadow. They all took that as a sign that they had stopped them.

As usual Scott was going to go in himself and find his best friend, but Derek stopped him. Scott questioned him on why and all Derek did was point to the door. They all looked at the door to see two people coming out of it. They knew it was Stiles and Malia, but they didn't know that Stiles was carrying someone. Allison and Lydia took a step forward and they realized who the person was.

"Oh my god! Stiles what happened?!" Allison demanded coming up to him and seeing her cousin in his arms.

"I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out as well." He whispered looking down and seeing her skin get pale.

"We have to do something! We can't just let her die!" Derek exclaimed, looking between the good Artemis and the bad. There had to be a way to put them back and save her.

"I know and I'm not! Okay? We just have to figure how." Stiles snapped, trying to think straight and have any possible ideas. But nothing came to him, all that was on his mind was Artemis and what she had said and how she might die.

"Wait! Isn't the good and the bad Artemis linked still? Because if she is like that then she should be like that as well." Scott said pointing to the good Artemis and then to the bad one, who is almost awake, and who has no wounds whatsoever.

"You're right! Rose said that they were still linked and that whatever happens to one happens to the other but I see nothing wrong with her." Lydia said. She turned around and headed towards Rose who was still tied up to the pole.

"Are you finally going to untie me? Cause for a second I thought that you were going to leave me." Rose said looking at Lydia. Lydia narrowed her eyes at her.

"What is going on with Artemis and how do we help her?" Lydia asked crossing her arms.

"I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'm tied to a pole and I can't see behind me." Rose said, sarcastically. Lydia sighed in frustration and grabbed Rose's shoulders and made her body turn around, but never untied her.

"There. Now tell us!" Lydia yelled. Rose looked over at the scene before her. It was clear that she knew exactly what happened.

"Why should I tell you? Why should I help you? I don't like you, you or any of you for that matter." Rose said, casually. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"You are going to tell us because if not I'll kill you myself and I know how to kill a vampire. You know...a quick chop to your head." Chris Argent said darkly, while glaring at her. Rose gulped and looked back and forth between the two Artemis' and Chris.

"She casted a spell which no longer links them. Therefore the good Artemis will die but not the bad one." Rose sighed.

"Is there a way that we can still put them back together somehow?" Allison asked, hopefully. She didn't like that idea that of part of her cousin died and that they are stuck with the evil one. Hell, no one liked the thought of that.

"That all depends on her now." Rose laughed, gesturing towards the evil Artemis, who is now awake. They all looked at her, while she glared at them.