one

This series is inspired by can't help falling in love! It's a romantic/comedy filipino movie :) ignore typos and grammar mistakes thank you very much 💞

The feeling of knowing he was the one was the best feeling. You don't feel anything but love for him. The best part was finally letting him in your life, marriage. It's been 4 years since you and Jin dated.

Let's just say, you both were madly love with each other. Jin came from a wealthy family while you just came from an ordinary family. You both met in college, he wasn't like the other guys that searched for someone who was on the same level as them.

And that was why you loved him. But there's one thing you hope he'd change, which was controling your life. Because everytime you wanted something or do, you'd always had to asked permission. You always had to tell him before you do something. It was like Jin was your dad. And you were hoping you won't have to do it anymore.

Today was the engagement party, you wore a pastel purple dress. You walked downstairs and saw your family and Jin's, gathering at the dining table, talking happily.

"Babe!" You turned around and saw your fiancé calling you at the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen and you gasped at the dished he cooked, lasagna. Your favorite. "It smells delicious" you said as he smiled and kissed your cheek. He was about to kiss you on your lips but your mom ruined the moment "Darling! There's a mail for you!"

You chuckled hearing Jin groaned softly "I'll be back" you said and headed outside. It must be the civil status certificate wether you were single of married. Just to make sure since you were getting married.

You took the mail with confidence, you were engaged, had not married before. You did not have to worry. You did not even need to see the certificate but you just did anyway.

You opened the mail, and you couldn't help but to screamed. "Married, husband Park Jimin?!" your mom went outside to checked on you as she heard you screamed "Is there anything wrong? What's that?" She pointed on the letter you were holding.

You chuckled nervously "Nothing it was a bug" as your mom walked back home. You ran out of your house and found a bus stop. You sat there re-reading the letter all over again.

Date of your marriage July 15, husband, Park Jimin.

You ruffle your hair "Who the hell is Park Jimin?! I didn't even do anything on July 15! I just stayed at home and-"

Flashback

flashback As you arrived at the destination, the only think you remembered was going inside of the club where the party was held

flashback
As you arrived at the destination, the only think you remembered was going inside of the club where the party was held. Your friend, layla dragged you to a private room full of drunk people.

You decided to loosen up. Jin wasn't here to stop you from doing anything so you got drunk..maybe too drunk. You danced on the dance floor, with drunk strangers and that's when you met Park Jimin.

"Hey beautiful" he held your hand and pull you infront of him. You both were now swaying left and right slowly. "Hey handsome" you chuckled drunkly

You two didn't smashed but you both just dance and talked to each other. You, Jimin, layla and Jungkook. You didn't remembered what you both talked about but just the moment he proposed to you

"Will you marry me?"

end

"Oh my god!" You stood up panicking. "Did i just got married to a stranger?! While being drunk?!" You walked back and forth thinking of a solution until—

"Babe! What are you doing here" Jin found you standing at the bus stop making you jumped in shock "Babe! Hey, you scared me" you chuckled nervously.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air" you smiled. "Ah okay, let's go!" He grabbed your hand and walked back home. All you were thinking right now was a way to find Park Jimin.