From beside him Jimin's eyes grew comically wide, the orange haired male placing a firm hand against Yoongi's shoulder, "Yoongi what the fuck?!" he exclaimed, peering over the male's shoulder at the design, "He can't get that!"

Yoongi let out a breath of air, the lingering smell of cigarettes overwhelming Jimin's senses. "Face it Jimin, he can't leave our side anymore. Unless we kill him he's stuck with us for good." he began to explain, disregarding Jungkook who was now completely confused as to what Jimin was so worked up about. "Namjoon suggested it yesterday... what's a couple of days difference gonna do?"

There was a moment of hesitation from Jimin, a moment where the male gritted his teeth before letting out a breath he'd been holding for too long, "Fine" he scoffed, returning to his position by the computer, "But this is on you."

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "What's so special about the design?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, "It's our gang's identification symbol."

Jungkook parted his lips, letting out a silent 'ahhh I see' at Yoongi's short explanation. He found his gaze dropping down to the piece of paper, eyes trailing over each individual line of the dainty tattoo. The stems spiralled together, large white lily flowers blossoming on all sides, it looked to be quite large, about the length of his forearm. 

"White lilies?"

Yoongi nod, hand still placed against the paper, "It symbolises innocence and purity. A little hint that our gang is good in the eyes of society, but bad in eyes of other gangs and the government." he explained, sliding it towards Jungkook before bringing a hand to the sleeve of his bomber jacket. 

With curiosity, Jungkook watched as Yoongi slid up the sleeve of his jacket, revealing a crowded collection of tattoos trailing up his arm. The ink was so black against his skin so pale, each piece tied in by bold line-work. Jungkook's eyes wandered the male's arm before his gaze locked onto a familiar looking tattoo. Just like the design placed on the counter in front of him, Yoongi had a collection of flowers on his skin, the lines a little bolder then the sketch on paper, most likely complimenting Yoongi's choice of style. 

"Mine's on my forearm." Yoongi pointed out, letting Jungkook's eyes wander until he slid the sleeve of his jacket back down. 

Jungkook couldn't help but wonder how many other tattoos the male supported under his oversized black jacket. 

Placing a hand against his own tattooed forearm, Jungkook frowned, "Can I get it done as a coverup?"

Overhearing the conversation, Jimin's eyes lifted from the computer, "It's a really complex design, so I'll cover it up with something else later." He stated, eyes trailing back down to the computer screen as he typed away, "Taehyung can tattoo the design on you in the meantime." he deadpanned, pointing a slack finger towards the small hall,  "Second door on the left." he uttered, slapping the page of the design against Jungkook's chest before ushering him down the hall. 

Holding the piece of paper to his chest, Jungkook was quick to head down the short hallway, easily finding the studio Jimin was referring to as he gave a small knock against the door. His knocking was followed by the sounds of clattering from inside, fumbling footsteps getting louder before the door in front of Jungkook's face was swung open, greeted by Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook found himself almost too close for comfort, faces practically inches away as Taehyung's eyes grew wide. Unlike Yoongi's musky smell of cigarettes, Taehyung's was like a breath of fresh air, a certain sweetness to his aroma. Jungkook gave a tight lipped smile, watching as Taehyung regained his composure, probably still a little unsettled by Jungkook's alignment with the Jeon family.