chapter 15 | Tell me pretty lies

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook..." she pronounces my name in a low tone making me weak. "Baby girl, eat your breakfast," I direct her focus on the meal, laying my hand on her back. "I don't want us to talk about it again, let's just enjoy our time without thinking about the worries..."

"You're lying to me...?" she doesn't listen to me but remains skeptical, surely knowing me well and how I behave once I'm not telling the truth. I exhale sharply but cup her neck to pull her close and press my lips on hers. "I'm not, baby," I stand up but grab her phone on my way to the kitchen counters.

I don't want her to see those things, she's not going to be able to handle it.

"Jungkook, you know I want you to tell me the tr—"

"Baby girl...!" I whirl around but realize right after that my voice was a bit louder than expected. Our eye contact not breaking but my heart aching, I heave a sigh but pass my hand through my hair. "Listen to me baby girl...okay? I'm taking care of everything with Jaemin so I don't want you to worry..."

She doesn't say anything but drifts her gaze down to her dish, not eating anymore but picking at the food. I feel empty from the inside, as if everything around me was just too difficult to understand. I'm totally going berserk.

I bite only my lips but walk back to her, to bend over her from behind and wrap my arms around her neck. My fingers stroking her jawline, I press a kiss onto her cheekbone but make this endearment last more than a brief second, to then slide my lips down her skin to plant another kiss on her ear. "I love you my baby, I just want you to be happy with me and not be worried or scared...I'm here for you..."

She nods but keeps her eyes on the tablet, which means that the worries are still torturing her. I decide to straighten up but pick her up from her chair, to sit down on it and take her on my left thigh. I encircle her hips and peck her shoulder. "Eat sweetie," I grab the chopsticks and feed her.

•••

2 pm.

Y/n laid down with her head in my lap while watching TV, I keep on combing her hair but check the comments on the videos that haven't been taken off. Those people disgust me.

_ damn dude you went for it  _

_ Im hard asf. The girl moans are fckin sexy _

_ can I fuck her too? I mean— shes hot💦 _

_ i wanna be that dude this girl is a real sub and moan like a good bitch🤣_

_ whos that girl? I want her in my bed I'll give her way better than he did lmao _

_ the way she sometime softly moan make me wanna bang the hell out of her🥵 _

_ man. Best channel of YouTube _

I hold hack from answering to all of them and just report each of those comments. I've never had to face such a thing in my life and now, I realize that I'm a weak shit who has no control on anything and the worse about this is that I'm the cause of it. It's because of me if that girl blew a fuse, I should have just said no and get into my car.

"Can't I use my phone...?" my baby asks again, her body between my legs and her cute face not leaving its spot. I leave my own phone to drop it on the end table behind me and run my fingers through her fluffy hair. "No, baby girl."

She complains silently with just a heavy exhale but turns on her back, to look up at the ceiling and give me a better sight of her features. I smile once she peeks up at me, my fingers sliding over her face to trace her features I love so much.

"Would you be able to kiss me in this position?" a soft curve of her lips turned up melts my heart, but I keep my hand on the side of her face, to brush her cheek with my thumb. "Unless I can break my back in two, then no but I would want to kiss your tasty lips of baby," I giggle softly but move my finger onto her lips to play with her. "And if you bend over?"

"If I bend over we both end up in a 69 position," I glide my finger down to her chin, to then let it go down her throat. "Not that I would mind you know but—" my laughter interrupts my sentence as she slapped my thigh. "I wouldn't mind either but not now."

"Come give me a kiss," I lean a bit forth but get her to straighten up and turn around, allowing me to grab her by the waist, to lock our lips and drag her on my bent legs. Her body now on my lower abdomen, I travel my hands along her curves and kiss her passionately.

No matter how much I'm trying, I keep on seeing the images of the videos. This aches inside to think about her with another man, touching, kissing, having sex and so much intimacy. I'm extremely possessive so that's even harder for me.

I pull away from her but enclose her body with my arms, firmly, to hold her like a baby and peck her lips. "I love you," I whisper against her warm lips that I always want between mine because of their sweetness, and draw her closer for her head to be nestled in the crook of my neck and my hand to rub her back.

"Jungkook..." she presses her lips on my neck, my eyes closing out of pleasure at the feeling of it. "Yes, baby?"

She puts her hood on without saying anything, wearing my black hoodie and her yoga pants she pulls off so easily. Her small arms snake around my waist and squeeze me in the most gentle manner. "I just like saying your name..."

"I like when you do it too," I smile but slide down onto the sofa, to have her body resting on mine. I hug my cute girl but roll to my left, to trap her in the back of the sofa and wrap my leg around her. This feels good even though we're doing nothing but cuddling.

Her little fingers moving onto my back, I gaze down at her and press a kiss onto her head, getting her to raise her chin up. I stare straight into her eyes to hasten the beating of my heart and I join our lips for a sweet kiss. "I wish we could spend all our days like that..." I brush my lips past hers without doing anything more but push my body forth, swinging our bodies together as I cannot help but like it.

"Like that?" she curiously asks for some details so I peck her lips and keep her head in the crook of my arm. "Yes...cuddling...kissing...just enjoying our time doing nothing but just staying together to stare into each other's eyes...I want to do that all the time with you..."

"Just kissing and cuddling?" she grins shyly but brings one hand to the front of my body, still hugging me, she pokes my chin for no reason. "Okay...maybe more just so we enjoy it even more," I giggle quietly but drop another kiss on the tip of her nose. "But you know that once we start cuddling and kissing a bit too much it always end the same way so I don't even point it out anymore."

"Yeah, I'm used to it now," she speaks with her little attitude to tease me but at this behavior I'm loving more than anything, I rest my forehead onto hers while my hand is moving down her back, to go grab the bottom of her hoodie and snake underneath. "Your hand is hot," her eyes close for a short moment, her lips forming a dainty and lovely crescent shape. I know she's loving this so I caress her skin with my hand, to go up and down her spine, trace circles on it and watch her expression changing at my touch.

"Are you going to take a little nap?" I whisper to not disturb the quietness in here, my eyes never avert her face but willing to scrutinize it as much as they can. "Hm...maybe..." she snuggles up against me even more, curled up into a ball for our bodies to be fully in contact. "Before you fall asleep I want to tell you something," I speak against her lips in a murmur. "Hm?"

"I want to tell you..." I bite my lips but wrap my fingers around the rim of her hood, the tip fo them touching her warm cheek. I stare deep into her eyes and whisper, "I love you," my lips press one last kiss on her soft ones, but once I move back to only keep our lips in contact, I notice that I made her smile again. That always causes my heart to melt but this time, this brings a lot of delight and relief to be able to make her forget her worries for a moment.

"I love you too," she says the most pleasing words for me to fall asleep peacefully. 

I just hope I won't wake up to bad news or worse.