chapter 5 | Starboy

— Next day —

031119.

7 am.

I stand up from my chair, my black dress shirt already opened the way it has to be to affect my special employee. I stand right before my desk and lean back on it, checking what time it is on my watch for the thousandth time today, but gripping the rim of the desk out of impatience.

She better not be late today, this is for her good.

Staying put on my spot, I exhale sharply but look up at the ceiling, bending my head back and cracking my neck. I close my eyes for a moment and pass my tongue over my lips, to slide it back into my mouth but push my inner cheek with it. I cannot wait to see her right in front of me anymore, I'm going berserk.

Some thoughts of what happened in my shower this morning comes back into my mind, the pleasure that I went through for the uncountable time while thinking about her, I sneer at the wonderful memories but get me out of this, to open my eyes and lay them on the door I've been waiting to get opened by the delicate woman.

"Oh for fuck's sake..." I huff with exasperation but bring my arms to my chest to cross them, rolling my eyes and peeking at my watch one more time. "This woman is gonna take—" my sentence ends at the sound of someone knocking.

"Come in!" I hurl out of my mouth but straighten up. My eyes finally catching sight of this little brat late of three minutes. "Good morning Mister J—"

"You're late," I cut her off at the same moment that the door close behind her. Her tight red skirt grasping all my attention with lust, she freaking knows how to be sexy with subtility. "I just came here on time but had to put my stuff down and...come...here..." she swallows something hard while glancing away, my eyes cannot help landing on her chest as he arms went in her back, for her body language to express its shyness. "Yes, but I told you to come, at 7 am. Not earlier, not later."

"I apologize Mister Jeon..."

I sigh but step forth, my arm lowering for my hand to slide into my pockets, for a good purpose that only I can understand. I stop right before her and keep my head bent forth to be able to look at her features hiding in timidity. "Say that again."

She shoots her eyes up at my order. "Stare into my eyes and say that again."

"I...I apologize, Mister Jeon," she does as told, my lips curving up into a smug shape. I bring my left hand up to her chin, brushing my finger past her jawline, I raise her head up even more. I keep my eyes fixed into hers as the tension and heat is rising, her cheeks turning crimson. "One more time."

My right hand budges into my pocket, her skin warming up against mine. I smirk but dive in her soul with the best feelings ever. "I apologize...Mister Jeon. This won't happen again."

I smile with satisfaction but graze her cheek with my finger, to then keep my way towards her lips perfectly pigmented with the intense red of the lipstick I bought her. I don't hide my desire for her but peek in her eyes as her body isn't retreating at all. My heart goes crazy and pounds against my chest but since she gazes down at my lips with some hunger, I cup her chin delicately and lean in slowly.

My lips parting as hers just did to ask for me to come in-between, my index finger slides down under her chin as the moment is turning me on, and once she closes her eyes, I do it.

I tighten my clasp on her chin and skim her cheek with my lips, before moving back. "You can go," I smirk and get back to my chair after teasing my girl.