chapter 6 | Behind closed doors

— Two days later —

031319.

3 pm.

My day feeling long after all the mess I've been trying to snatch out my mind, I close my eyes and lean back in my rotating chair to turn around slowly, chew on my gum and get the anxiety away from me. I cross my arms to bring them to my chest and just keep on moving, endlessly thinking about the woman who just got me mad as hell this morning, picturing myself making her regret this disrespectful behavior the way she would deserve it.

I swear to god, she is going to pay for this. First, she makes me believe in something and then she dares open her mouth and stand before me with the most boldness ever. She doesn't realize what she did.

"Damn fucking life of shit..." I mumble while hurling all my fury out on my chewing gum. "I fucking hate you to the core..." I clench my jaw that has been working a lot but drop my hands on the arms rests of my chair violently. "Dammit!" I rise from my position in a hurry and throw my chair back, to get back to my chewing and stomp towards the door.

Next thing I know, I stumble upon my secretary in an abrupt manner, making us almost bump into each other. "Oh Mister Jeon—" she steps back right away, bowing to me and apologizing for what just happened. I close the door behind me but let her know everything is fine. "It's okay, what are you doing here?"

"I...I came here to remind you about the meeting you have to attend in five minutes, you could be late if you don't leave now..." she mentions what I totally took out of my brain after all the things that have been filling it. "Ah yeah..." I sigh but run my hand through my hair, to pull them back. "Thanks for telling me, I forgot about this but I'm going now," I show her gratefulness before earning a smile from her and going on my way to the meeting room where I expect to be seeing the infuriating woman.

I put my tie back properly since I need to show some professionalism to my employees and throw my gum in the first trashcan I see, in order to enter the room in short seconds and hear everyone standing up.

"Sit down," I allow them all to get back on their spot while heading to my own chair, my eyes checking every face to get to see the one I want but also hate to discern now. A hard thump in the chest startles me as soon as I fall upon her body and face, those eyes of her gazing down at her files on the table, those glossy lips she has, being licked and pressed together.

I gather my whole self up and drift my eyes away from this person, to huff but pass my hand over my face before sitting down, at her right, to have the dominating place at this large table.

How many are they in here again?

Twelve...Great...this is going to take a lot of time. "Alright," my voice breaks the silence, my feet helping me to drag myself closer to the rim of the table, I initiate this meeting. "Before starting, I want everyone to tell me which subject you would want to broach today. So let's start with..." I look at each of them, their faces not bringing any joy to me as I know that the one I'm willing to hear is right by my side.

"Choi Bangwon," I don't pronounce her name, planning to act as if she was not a special employee for me anymore since that's what she wants. This man tenses up in the blink of an eye at the sound of the person chosen but he gulps down, and I lean back in my chair to listen to him and let the others have their own turn.

"I...I think...I mean..." he stutters endlessly, losing his brain somewhere and not finding it again. Seeing struggling with his own self with his colleague having all their attention on him, I take this opportunity to peek at the woman at my right, her sharp jawline stirring my mind up as always, she's only staring at him.

"I didn't prepare myself to this Mister Jeon..." the man I put forth gives up on his attempt and tells the truth, so I bring my eyes back to him and lift my hand up, to gesture to the other person to take the lead. "Alright then, next."

As expected, this girl is feeling all jittery to be heard by me. She straightens her back and shows off her bust, before licking her lips and laying her eyes on me. "I think we could talk about the sketches on the new characters for the game in process lately?"

"Yeah, develop your thoughts," I demand her to go further, no matter how much my brain cannot stop being attracted to Miss Han. "What if we were making one special character, like the boss of the game on which we would all work together? Then we could show it to the Whatcube company..."

"Yeah...good idea..." I nod without giving a clear answer and skip several people to get to the one I want to hear talking. "Miss Han, what do you think about this?" I direct the focus on her, her eyes meeting mine emotionally, she doesn't flinch or even shows any type of distress usually perceivable through her body language. "I think that's a good idea."

Wow. She couldn't be any clearer.

"Do you think this might work? Don't you have an idea about the type of boss we could create?" I seek for more words coming from her, noticing her reluctance but not caring about it. "Not yet, but this will work," she simply replies.

I breathe out sharply but let this go and leave her alone, "Good, I want to hear other ideas."

30 minutes later...

"Have a nice day," I bow to the thirsty girl always showing off her cleavage not ever affecting me at all. My hands tucked in my pants, I make a quick step forth once Y/N attempts to go out last, to stand before her and gaze down at her as her face is now before my chest. "Is that what you really want?" I deepen my voice to show my wrath and frustration, not handling this kind of behavior only because of a misunderstanding.

"What?" she raises her chin up in front of me, now confident. "Don't fuck with me like that Miss Han. You know damn well what I'm talking about," I get straight to the point with her, not dealing with this situation that I cannot control anymore. "You want me so why are you acting like that when we both want the same and not only sexually? You think I'm gonna play with you? Don't you think I would already have given up and used a bitch  in here who always runs after my ass like a horny dog?"

She bites on her inner cheek without glancing away, her arms holding her files against her chest as the silence took over us. "This is more than sexual want? You? The guy who always flirts and touches himself once I'm near him? How could I trust you?"

"Say the woman who always loves unbuttoning her dress shirt once she faces me, only because she knows this is gonna excite me," I lean in closer to her, bending over to be able to face her and have our features at some small inches away from each other. "You fucking know how much that turns me on like hell when you do that just in front of me. Don't you dare deny it, Miss Han."

"I never do that just to please your eyes Mister Jeon, you—" her sentence ends at the abrupt contact between our lips, my mouth connecting to hers, I cup her chin and pin her against the wall for our bodies to bump into each other and the kiss to keep on going, not letting her pull apart from me.