12

crystal pov

5 years later 

i had woken up in the bed that i had made for myself, with the help of the apes i had saved or found me. or had heard about me, though other apes i thought as i woken up. thanks to the light, of the sunlight that was leaking though the window. of our home, we had found and fixed up, thanks to charlie and Charles. i thought to myself as i woke up, i had gotten of out of my bed, i was looking, around and i saw that fireplace was light. already, one of the apes must have light the fireplace.

while i was sleep, i thought as i had gotten up, and i was going to leave, i had creak the floor boards as we walked across. the floor, i had heard the door open their was one of the apes. that i had free, and saved. from traps,  had decide to stay with me and the other apes. the apes have called me their queen. i had never had told me to called me that, they do i thought deeply as i heard. the door open, their was a ape named po. he was badly hurt, he had deep scar's on his face,  i thought as i saw him. 

he had a wooden tray there was fruit and vegetables,and there was wooden cup that was hot. there was my breakfast tea, they had started to bring me breakfast. soon after about a year, right after. they had starting to called me a queen. any ape that live here, told me if they were showing me their thanks. i thought  to myself as po brought the tray place it on a wooden table. po began to sign " morning, queen" he sign to me.

i smiled as i grab my bowl of grapes that we grow here, in our own garden and i started to eat my breakfast po had brought me, " queen charlie went hunting and Charles. went to see if anymore apes have caught in the humans trap's" he had sign to me, i thought to myself deeply. " it's been a while since, they had been any humans near us....do you think i am the last ?" i asked. than po answer " you always been...the only one ...whom cares for us" i smiled at him, i wish in the moment i had someone to share my life and time with i thought as i grab the cup of tea.