Chp 8

( Animallover12235 LauraTomasetti )

Crystal pov

I had gotten a call from a man named will roman, that he wanted to talk alone and i had a green. With him, to meet him at a abandoned junkyard, that had been abandoned and empty for years. I had to leave my special friends aka charles and charlie  but i didn't want to though. I thought to myself as i drive to the junkyard , i didn't know what was going to happen or what will wanted with me. I thought as i parked my car near the junkyard so he could not follow me or tell people where i lived at.

Than i climbed  the tall fence, than when i got the other side i jumped down where i had carefully. Landed on the top of crashed car and, i walked to the old abandoned junkyard office. Where the owners did the business here, but not anymore, i was there and waiting for will. Sunset started to started to form into the background, than i heard footsteps. There was a black hair man, wearing a nice blue shirt and black dress pants , " hi " i said. " i am will, you are -  crystal, queen of the apes " he asked, i nodded " so we have met what do you want ?" i asked him sassy.

" something is coming, big i want people to know the truth ?" i listen to him as he spoke. " about the drug and the apes that awful company called Gen-Sys," i asked him and nodded. " i want you to tell the truth " he said to me and i was very surprised, by what he told me, " why?" i asked him " i did everything wrong, my father died of Alzheimer's disease i could not cure him of Alzheimer's disease. And i had done something worse, to the apes and making them go through testing. Now i know this drug is making the apes smarter than humans. Now cesar is that place ...he doesn't want to come home,

" i felt bad for him, " it's isn't your fault, cesar likes being with his own kind, maybe . " i told him to try. To comfort him, in the sweetly and kindly way, than he handed me a junk drive. " here , when it happens let the world know...please " i took it and i nodded my head yes, than will just left and slowly left and it was sad to watch in the moment. Soon after he left i went to walk back to my car and headed back to my home and charlie and charles.