Chapter 4

Crystal pov

I had charles for couple weeks now and i had decide to give him ALZ-113  along with charlie . I was worried if i was making the bad choice but i wasn't i am not doing to it to make money or if i did this every time of the day. For the past week i been making a gas room or gas see through box, it was hard week. And i given charles and charlie the ring test they both test average for a chimpanzee   when they take test.

It was good so far, it was midnight when i decide to do the breathing treatment. That's what Gen-Sys called it in their notes that i got thanks to my hacking skills. I set up the video camera and i started to recorded, " um hi i am Crystal aka the freedom fighter  showing proof that  gen-sys is abused apes as charles and charlie here. They had created a drug named ALZ-113 has increased apes iq now, i have proof of a ape being smart as teenager human. I have come to a choice that i will make these two apes smart with the drug called . ALZ-113 Here i go" i said to the video camera before i started i had place some food inside the gas box.

First was charles i help him inside before locking it than i had hook one single can of ALZ-113 to air oxygen  tubing. I had feeding through the gas can then i grab a old gas mask then i put on and  in case any of the gas leaks. Because ALZ-113 haven't tested it on humans yet and i wasn't going to be the first. " 1...2...3" than i turn it on it was light green foggy color began to fill the gas box and charles was eating at the time as the gas filled.

He was doing fine, it was about 15 mins than he was done. Than it was charlie  turn and i did the same with charlie , after the whole thing was over i turn off the camero. Than i put charles and charlie up. Their pens, as i clean up and began to make a new board of everything. That i had learn about,Gen-Sys and the drug ALZ-113 and who was in with the  whole sicko company. I had to stop them and have them free the apes, it wasn't right to do that to apes or any animal. I was pissed at the time as i made my board, Gen-Sys is going to pay i will make them pay i promise  to myself