9

(Animallover12235 LauraTomasetti creepypasta14 )

Crystal pov

After the meeting with will,once i got home greeted by charlie and charles, " hi guys ...everything is alright" i felt them hugging me gently and sweetly. Thought as I entered the house everything was the same as I left it. It was night here I spoke up " dinner time guys " i said as i went to the fridge and i started to get the bowl of cut fruit  pretty much the fruit salad  i thought as . i dish it into two pink  large bowls for them, i wasn't really hungry at the time, as i handed them the bowls. They began to eat out of the bowls while sitting on the kitchen floor. " happy dinner time"

I said, before i went downstairs and check on my blog there was couples new followers and couple new comments.i had the juck drive that will gave me and i took it out of my pocket. In my jeans and put in the juck drive, in my laptop and i started to open each file. Started a file with cesar, there was a lot of a info, from birth. His sad story, his mother bright eyes, was lad ape tested with the drug ALZ-112.  They didn't know she was pregnant and she gave birth, they went to check on her and she escape. She gotta a room,that was having a meeting, and she was killed and someway will got cesar.

He been raising him, as his own son and doing tests checking his iq let's said this cesar. Iq was higher than a collage student,i thought as i move to the next file and it was the report.of cesar had attack a man because he attack a family member of will's, his  father. I felt bad as i read the files and data sheets than i started to work on a blog post about this. And Gen-Sys the company had created the drug  ALZ-112, i needed to stop them for the lives of the apes that needed to saved from the abuse.

~~~ time skip

It been a month since i posted the article took them down, that day the leader was on the helicopter  he. Was killed when the 1st sets of the apes that escape, now that the outbreak of a illness  called Simian Flu the. Strange thing, i had a gas ALZ-113 of the tank of the ALZ-113 but it didn't affect me. People been killing the ape, it was awful time, i thought as i lock the door to the house i kept thinking bout charlie and charlies i needed to keep them safe. I thought to myself