Big night

Crystal pov

I had plan my break in and my hacking into gen-sys for weeks today was the day for me pay my visit. Strike my attack also, put in my plan in ation also, as i thought to myself as i had been sitting. In the white van, i had hack into the gen-sys wifi, gen-system and everything thanks to a lovely spam email i had made. One of the workers click and open, they open my door to their systems, i was crashing their place. I was in the van all day downloading all the passwords to things i would need.

Such as the drugs and air tanks, and a ape i been looking at named charles that was a pet. But he was given up, i believe he was better ape to take home, at he would not be there. In a perfect world i would free all the apes that was kept into the lab and free them where they needed to belong , but i can't.  I had my usb, my mask to over my face and i started to get for break in and the break out for charles. I put my mask on it was a simple white mask, after i was ready i started to head to the back where the delivery trucks  was at for drug's pickup.

There was the keypad to enter but it was easy as pie to hack and have the door open. I went in then i slowly and carefully sneak in and found where the finished drug container  for is stored and i started to take some and pack in my bag. Than part 2 of my plan, i went to area where they kept the apes at, i saw and i went to the pen they had label charles. He quickly saw me then i saw there was a lease and collar, i found treats for them, as i open i gave them to him he let me put the collar and the lease surprisely.

Than he let me lead me out, he was 100% kept up as a pet until he was found out and sold. Or gave to gen-sys, whatever they wanted to do with, than we finally made it out as a last treat for the gen-sys company i hacked into the system and i sent a virus  to gen-sys. Their crap, so it would delete ape lab testing and their harm towards the apes. I thought as i help charles into the back of the van, before shutting the doors and getting back in the front and started to headed home.