11

Crystal pov

Fall

It was fall now, we came here at the end of the summer season. The mansion, we had found and we had found wooden floors , i had went to fix the roof and the fooling and. I was getting the house ready for the winter that was coming. I had discovered fruits and vegetables as well, with Charles and charlie, they help me hunt. We had discovered that in the woods, there was a mountain lion, bear and deer. And as well there was river nearby, there was fish, we had gathered and trying to get enough supplies ready for winter months that was only a couple months away from now.

~~~~~ winter

Now it was winter, the mansion holding strong, we had a fireplace and we kept it full of firewood. And lit, we had enough food that kept us going through the winter months. For meat, we still hunting and i had taken thee fur from the animals that we had hunted. Made them into blankets and clothes for me and we had came across apes, as well and taken them in. bad news i had seen the wanted posters of me still, people were still looking for me.

~~~~~ spring

After the winter snow melting, it time to start growing and working on my garden, we had started. To grow, cucumbers and squash, tomatoes and berries and other herbs I had, and I also been hunting along with other apes plus with charlie and charles. My clothes were made by me and made of deerskin and mountain  lion and bear fur. At night I would sit out and watch the sunrise and sunset, every morning or every night. It has been quite a season no humans we had came a cross. I was thankful for, maybe we were in peace finally.

~~~~~ summer

It was summer here, and the garden was ready for the harvest and we had enough for the apes. I had found us and they had decided to call home here in the mansion and now, there was 26 apes. Here they had decided to call me mother, i was pretty much like a queen to them. They had become very protect of me, especially around new apes they had came to our home. It has been months since the last wanted posters that we had found, i think i was only human survive so far, that was a good thing i thought to myself