Chapter 7

Crystal pov

I was sleep on the bed, once passing out after long night of writing and blogging, posting it on my blog. I was deep sleep, there was charles and charlie i felt his hand touch my hand i open my eyes but i didn't because want to because i just wanted to fall a sleep or sleep all day. He began to sign  breakfast i smiled than i had started to sign getting up as i yawn than. I started to get out of my bed was messy, than charles follow me to the kitchen. When i got to the kitchen then went to the fruit, i grab the cup up melon that i had cut up yesterday

Than i grab my two huge  bowls and i grab spoons, one was scooping spoon then began to fill the . bowls for them, after that was done i saw then come in from the basement.  " good morning " i said as i came in the living room  with the bowls and sat them down. In front of them, before going into my kitchen and fixing myself a bowl of the cereal. Than going to the sofa and turning on the tv and trying find anything to watch.

Than i found law and order was on, i began to watch that as i ate my cereal that i had fixed myself. After eating it and finish up my breakfast and got their bowls and my bowl to the kitchen. Than i heard my phone rang, i ran to my phone that was in the bedroom, it was unknown number but i still answer it " hello ?" i said unsure . " is this Crystal ? aka queen of the apes  ?" a male asked, " maybe depends on who is asking i said" than he answer will rodman, " oh it's you, i know everything specially about cesar " there was silence then he said " how ? " i had my bitch face and game face  on, " yeah i do, how he is enjoying san bruno aka a hell hole for apes ...want do you want prick?" i got mad or pissed really bad at this guy.

I thought to myself, " can we meet somewhere ?" he asked, " i'll send you info if you tell anywhere i will tell the world your secret " i threatened him, i then hang up the phone, i went to the basement and i got on the laptop began to hack the will rodman and sent him the address to a abandoned junkyard in town, i was planning to meet them.