10

( Animallover12235 LauraTomasetti )

Crystal pov

Month two, i thought as i had to shoot that had found me and threatened me and my apes. I had a handgun, i had to killed him like everything had to fight to survive. I thought in the though, as i smell the smoke that was coming through the city thanks. To the panic, of the lie's of the press  and that awful company called Gen-Sys. I thought as i got large empty work van and i started to load stuff. I had stolen from abandon stores and factories i had got.  supplies, plants, medical tools and meds. Hunting supplies, guns and bullets, and other things i need, as i went to turn charlie and charles was here i got scared " you guys scared me, it's time " they nodded got in the back of the van, charlie grab my hand gently " come....back" i nodded i will i thought to myself as i had gasoline can. I had i started to dump it on the floors of the after i did. I was outside of the house and light the match and the house. I used to called home, i thought as i got in the van. And drove to the deep country side of san Francisco Close to the redwoods, i was looking for a perfect home for us. Than i took a path until i gotta a abandoned mansion with a locked gate in front of it. I had to stop, i got out of the van. Luckily, the chain broke thanks to time and rust. I push it open,  after the gate was opening now thanks to me pushing it. Than i got in the van, and drove to the mansion, i got close to the mansion. I open the doors, of the van and charles and charlie, follow me and grab my gun just incase.

I thought as we went inside the mansion, it was huge and it had victoria theme and style. I thought as we enter, the house was filled dust as well, i thought as i explore the house and then i found the garden building it was beautiful as well. I thought as i found charlie and charles, they sign home " than i nodded " yes, home...stay here, i'll go get our supplies " i said as i left the abandoned mansion. And i went to get supplies and i am started to bring them. Now starting to make this place our new home