Ch24|| Rainbooms Christmas Present🎁

Extremely important Authors Note:  I'm aware I'm 2 days late. I was busy, I hope everyone understands. If I'm being honest I've lost intrest in writing this book so don't be expecting daily updates from me, be expecting weekly chapters.

My new book "My Everything " is way better than this book in my opinion. But that's just my opinion. It hasn't even been published for a month and it already has 300+ reads! Amazing 😍😍😍

So yeah... I've been too focused on that book. I hope no one minds. Anyways, let's go on with the story.

Wait!!!! Before we do, so close to 2k reads you guys!!! Yeeeeeet, T. I. M. E . : . T. O . :. P. A .R. T. A. Y.:.

_______________________________________

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way" Pinkie happily sang as we woke up in Granny Smith's van. I totally forgot that we were going to spend our Christmas and New Year in New York having the time of our lives. I wish we were a famous band and people walking down the street would be like "Those are The Rainbooms! Can we take your picture" but no, we're not.

If someone sees us walking down the street they'll just walk by us and say nothing. Treat us like normal human beings. Just once in a while you wish someone would notice you, just one day!

Why can't we preform with Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift ? Oh yeah, because we're not good enough.

We stopped by Starbucks and Pinkie  Sapphire, and Aqua(she and Aqua decided to come along. I don't know why) were talking to a neon green haired girl wearing some seriously baggy clothes.

"Are you sure you're not Billie Eilish?" Pinkie asked trying to give "The Stare"

"No" the teenage girl put on her sunglasses.

"You kinda look like her" Sapphire added" Who else has that amazing hair of yours! And such great style! And a wonderful soothing voice"

"You really think that of me, I mean Billie Eilish?" the avocado haired teen asked the blueberry haired teen while the cotton candy teen knew what the answer Sapphire and Aqua were going to give.

"Duh" they both said at the same time.

"We would be considered Bad Guys if we didn't" Aqua added. Sapphire laughed out loud "Good one!"

"What about you?" this green haired girl asked Pinkie. "Oh" Pinkie bit her lip, she wasn't sure what to say. Was she talking to the  Billie Eilish? If she was then this could everything for our band! She went ahead and nodded. "Are you seriously Billie?"

"No, just a true avocado who dresses and acts like Billie. Just a normal human being not a celebrity who's trying to hide from the crowd. "

I decide to join in the conversation and try to get the truth out if this girl who most likely is Billie. Don't forget, I'm a true avocado too!!!

"So teenager who is definitely not Billie, mind helping us out?"

"With what?" she asked curiously

"We have a band and we want to preforms for an audience that isn't just 12 year olds. Maybe we can preform at ...I don't know.... say.... your world tour?"

"Rainbow!" Twilight scolds "We shouldn't be bothering her, maybe she's studying"

"For the Grammys!" I shout full of joy. I'm literally talking to The Billie Eilish, yes. You heard me! The Billie Eilish!!! Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh.......... Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh .......... Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh