Ch21|| Friday the 13th(Re-Write)

A/N

Well this was unexpected.

131313131313131313131313131313131313

Pinkies Pov

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"I'm excited, you exited?!" I ask my pet alligator, Gummy.  He blinks. That means yes

" TODAY IS FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH, I MEAN WHO ISN'T EXCITED"

Mrs. Cake tells me as I was abouf to leave Sugarcube corner to go to school " Call me When The Party's Over "

Did she just say "When The Party's Over "? Why? I could lie say I like it when she uses Billie Eyelash Puns. I could lie say I like it like that. " Just Quiet When I'm coming home and I'm on my own. "

" Sure sweetie"

Oh shoot, I literally just did a Billie eylash, I mean Eilish pun too. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

I step out Sugarcube Corner and hear " Hey Pinkie!" Ooh, Yay! It was Sapphy, better known as Sapphire. 

" HIIIIII" I screamed loudly. I then notice she has a "13" on her hand, " Why do you have a 13 on your hand?" 

" Cause it's Friday the 13th, and 13 is my lucky number. Duh"

I scratch my head, all my life I thought 13 was a bad number, I guess not.

" WELL ITS TIME TO PARTAY!" I shout with all my unused energy from my gummy worms and sour patches that I ate for Breakfeast. Yummy 😋 👅 

" But first it's time for school" she grins

" Oh, yeah" I chuckle loudly" Totally forgot"

Sapphires Pov

I go to my first class which was History, I take a seat. Fire FlyD stared at my thirteen on my hand !

" Why do you have a Buckin 13 on your hand, Don't you know today is bad luck" he scoffs

" It's my lucky number" 

" You're weird"

Sadness fills my soul, (oof, that sounds depressing) 

I mean, 

" Don't listen to him" one of my best friends, Aqua Fall, reassures me.

" I don't care what he says" even though deep down I care about what everyone thinks about me. I have low self esteem so.....

" Good" 

During Lunch

I see Sunset and Twilight and wave " Hey, where's Rainbow?" I ask. 

" Her and Soarin, and Pinkie are going to prank people " Sunset replies

" Usual Dash" Twilight says as she takes a bite of her red apple, Granny Smith gives every student.

" Thanks!" I run up to the lunch line to catch up to Violet Rose, Kanra, and the rest. " I made its time!"

" Are you going to go join them on their prank doing " Kansa asked

" Nah" I shake my head, " I'm just going to go to the Mystic Fall Court to write some songs after I eat"