❤️🎼Ch13||One Last Time🎼❤️

A/N- Well, you know how this goes

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

RDs pov

Its been a week since I told Twilight about , err something. Something private. Can't tell ya. Sorry

" So hows it going with Soarin?' Twilight asks me with concern

"Twilight!" Dang. She came out of nowhere. " I'm doing fine. Totally fine. Nothing to see here," I reply with a huge smile.

" I know something's wrong Rainbow. I know you too well" Twilight frowns at me, expecting to hear a answer right away. She taps her foot on the floor many times with her arms crossed. Her face looked like this 😕

" Fine! Something is bothering me right now" I sigh and take a deep breath" It's the-"

" Fall Formal " Twilights says while fixing her glasses.

" How did you know?" I ask, curiously 

" I just know" She's replies with a smirk on her face like this 😏

" Please don't tell Twily sense is a thing or then Im going to start praying right now."

"No that's not a thing, I can just tell that's bothering you." 

Twilight just keeps on talking but all I seem to notice is a certain navy haired blue boy talking to a purple and red haired girl. Aka Soarin and Midnight. I just roll my eyes

" What! You don't think psychology is important !" Twilight screams

"No, it's "

"Oh" Twilight then goes back to her worried look and stops screaming." I get it"

" Flash, huh"

" Yeah" She takes a deep breath and tgen sighs" It didn't work out. He had feelings for Sunset still and it's totally wasn't going to work out like that."

I then glance over with a jealous feeling of seeing Midnight talking to SOARIN. " I just wish that he would've realized that you're the one and not her"

" Well who's gonna fall in love with a tomboy ( yeah, she's a tomboy in the story) when there are so many more girls out there who act ladylike and wear dresses and like makeup and all that. No boy wants a girl who loves sports , prefers comfortable clothing , and doesn't mind getting g her hands messy. " Tears start to fall out of my magenta eyes. I wipe them off with my hands and try to not face towards SOARIN . " Rainbow. That is not true" Twilight reassures me. " You're just saying that because you're not a tomboy, and you feel bad for me" I cry out." So, I might not be a tomboy but I really don't care about dresses and makeup either. But I still believe there is hope. I believe that Love is still out there!"