Silence, love.

️JACK POV
You can hear the silence. So quite, you can only Jenn's breathing, the heart monitor beeping, and my silent cries.
*FLASH BACK*
Jenn: YOU ARE SO STUPID!
Jack: I HATE YOU! THIS IS ALL SO DUMB!
Jenn: THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPEN IF YOU DIDNT KISS HER!
️Jack: I ALREADY TOLD YOU SHE KISSED ME WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME! *slaps Jenn*
*END OF FLASH BACK FOR NOW*
I was so stupid, she came from a abusive family!(pretend☺️)
*FLASH BACK*
️Jack: Je-
Jenn: save it *starts running*
️Jack: JENN!
I started running as fast as I can ignoring all the stares. I lost her.
️Jack: JENN?!? JE-
That's when I heard a scream and a crash.
JENN POV
I ran away as fast as I can, trying to get away from anything else that Jack could do.
Then everything went black.
️JACK POV
I ran to the sound of screaming and people saying "call the ambulance!!" That's when I saw Jenn laying on the road, lifeless.
I sobbed into her soft hair holding her tightly saying "everything will be okay."
(X= the guy that hit Jenn)
X: I'm sorry, I was texti-
️Jack: YOU WERE TEXING?!? MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO BUSY PAYING ATTENTION TO A SMALL SCREEN THIS WOULDVE HAVE HAPPEN!
The ambulance finally came and I begged them for me to get in the ambulance with her, they agreed.
*END OF FLASH BACK*
I came closer to Jenn, and held her small, cold hand in mine and spoke:
"This is all my fault, I should've just pushed her away from me, this wouldve Happen if I wasn't being so stupid and slapped you, I'm so sorry. I really want you to live, but seeing you with all these bruised, scars, and your lifeless body, it's okay for you to give up."
I remember the first thing I said to her (pretend this happened ️okay? Okay.😂)
She was running in the neighborhood and bumped into me and knocked us both down, she stood up first and said
"Omg, I'm so sorry!"
I was wearing a t-shirt that said "It's whatever."
(This part isn't my idea I got it off instagram,but for got the user so I don't take credit to the "whatever" scence right now)
So I said "it's whatever." That's how we met.
I looked at her and whisper a gentle "It's whatever." With warm tears streaming down my face, but then I felt a squeezed against my hand.
️Jack: Jenn?!?
Jenn: Jack. I'm so sorry I should've bel-
Jack: silence, love. I'm sorry for slapping you im so sorry that I got you into this mess im so sorry.
That's when a pair of lips touched mine.
The feeling of her sweet soft lips on mine felt magical.
Jenn: it's whatever ☺️

Haii!! Again the only part that isn't mine was the t-shirt that said whatever and him saying whatever I just added the running and her saying it t the ends full creds to the person who made that!!!!!!!! And so sorry for not giving credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😫
But I hope y'all enjoyed!!!