Chapter 16: "Shoot me..."

Start from the beginning

"Aaahhhh Tay." I moaned as he slid his hands inside my joggers and boxers. The feel of his palm touching my hardness brought me to a different kind of heaven.

"Do you want me to stop now?' He whispered between his kisses.

"Ughhhhh" I moaned as he slid my joggers and boxers down to my knees. I am now totally exposed. "Tay...please stop..." I said in a very weak voice. He smiled at me as he went down on his knees and took me all in. I didn't last that long as he worked my length into his mouth.

"Tay..." In my final blow, all I can see is Tay and how he drives me crazy. He stood up and smiled at me. My lust didn't stop, instead upon seeing his face I had so much desire to devour him. I went on my knees and pulled his pants and boxers down. I lick his length from the shaft down to his balls.

"Ooohhh shit! New..." He said as I took him all in. I gagged at how lengthy he is. But that didn't stop my desire to pleasure him more. "New.... I'm gonna...Ahhhhh" He blew his loads in my mouth and I didn't hesitate to take them all in. I got up and we kissed for quite a minute before we heard someone enter.

"Hurry up! The girls are done!" Joong said.

"We'll be there..." Tay answered and I heard Joong laughed before leaving the shower room.

Nine is asking Ball and Atipat to change as fast as they can when we get back to the photoshoot location. He turned to me and smiled teasingly. I saw Tay smacked Joong's head when the other one said something to him...

"Hmmmmm really a quickie?" Nine said. I blushed but I need to retaliate.

"As if you didn't do one this morning while we were in the kitchen...I hear you moan..." I said and he turned red.

"Jerk!" He said.

We proceeded at the location of the photoshoot where everything is already set up. There were reflectors, huge umbrellas, and Tay's truck and Joong's car. We did solo shots before the photographer asked us for pair shots.

"Tay and New..." Said the photographer. "This isn't working why don't you just remove your tops and play with the water hose. Just be natural at playing with the water." I looked at Tay as he removed his tank top. Shit! I've seen him topless a lot of time, hell, I saw him totally naked already but why do is still feel nervous seeing him like this. He came closer and whispered.

"Stop staring at me like I'm your food..." He said. I immediately removed my tops as well and I felt a cold splash of water on my back. Tay is holding the water hose directly towards me. I got wet in an instant. I grabbed the other hose and wet him as well. We did that for a couple of minute before we heard another word from the photographer.

"Okay guys, we had great shots but I want you to stand closer together and look at the camera." We did as he instructed. Feeling the wet and hot body of Tay closer to mine is making me feel so edgy. "Tay, hold Newwie by his waist..." I felt his hand wrapped around me." Yes, that's it..." He continued taking photos as he instructed us with different poses. "And we are done! You guys really look so much in love" He said.

"What?!" I said in a surprised voice.

"Oh, you are a couple, right?" he asked confused this time.

Tay was just smiling and quiet "What do you mean?"

"I mean boyfriends?" I looked at Tay and he nodded.