taeyong ; imagine

Start from the beginning

"why'd you stop?" you shouted over the loud music and the people cheering.

"isn't that the guy you bumped into a few days ago?" hana pointed to a guy with silver hair that was slicked back.

"yeah why?" you asked wondering why she would randomly stop and point to a stranger.

"maybe this is fate!" hana yells over the music.

"I don't think so! I think it's just a coincidence" you laughed as hana shrugs.

as time went on. hana danced on the dance floor while you and maesoo awkwardly stood in the corner. you went to the bathroom and came out to see that maesoo was nowhere to be seen, nor your friend hana.

"argh why does this always happen to me?" you mumble. you pushed pass the sweaty bodies that danced around to look for your two missing friends. as you were pushing past people, you accidentally push a male too hard, causing the male to almost fall.

"im sorry! I didn't mean too-"

"oh it's you again" you glanced up at the guy you met a few days ago.

"oh taeyong right?" you asked as he smiled and nod.

"what are you doing here this late?" Taeyong asked as he looked at his rolex.

"my friend hana wanted to come, I was forced here" you chuckle which causes taeyong to chuckle as well.

"you're very pretty" Taeyong compliments, you blush and say thanks.

"do you by chance know where hana and my other friend went?" you asked him, hoping he could give you an answer.

"not sure! are you looking for them?" taeyong asked as you nod.

"come on I'll help" Taeyong took your hand and lead you out of the dance floor to be able to find your friends.

"hang on I'll ask my friends for help" Taeyong stops in front of a group of boys who wore the same thing as taeyong did, red velvet suits.

"hey tae, who's the girl?" one of the boys asked.

"oh this is....uhm" Taeyong glanced at you.

"im y/n" you smiled as they gave a little nod.

"would you mind helping me find her friends?" Taeyong asked, the boys stood up.

"yeah, let's see what they look like. that way we can find them faster" a tall guy flashed a smile, you quickly pull out your phone.

———————————

"Taeyong it's been hours! we can't find them" the tanned boy says, your heart sank. it's currently twelve in the morning, and you still haven't been able to find your friends. calling or texting them wasn't helpful as well because they never picked up.

"should we just call the cops?" one of the boys ask. Taeyong didn't focus on the conversation the boys were having. he focused on you. he leads you to a sofa seat and sat you down. he quickly rushed off. he comes back with a glass of water and puts it down on the little table. the club was closing soon, so the music has died down.

"im sorry I wasn't able to help find them. they are probably safe." Taeyong tries to reassure you, you hid your face in your hands.

"im sorry I put you and your friends through trouble" your sentence comes out as muffled noises but it was clear enough that Taeyong knew what you said.

"don't worry, we'd help anytime. please don't be upset, I promise you that we'll find them" he took both of your hands and squeezed it tightly.

"come on let's keep looking alright?" Taeyong stood up. he helped you up as well, the two of you search the club once more.