Chapter 1

Admin and Wonder:enjoy!

-In The Original Au, UnderTale-

Your Pov

I had just finished my day shift at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. I checked the time on my phone. "Huh, it's 6:00 pm", I said to myself. I put my phone back in my pocket and thought of what to do next. "Ya know, since tomorrow's the weekend, I don't have to work! That means......I CAN GO TO MOUNT EBOTT!", I said in my head. Since I already knew the direction to that mountain, I just started walking over there, excited to prove to myself about wether those rumors/myths/stories are true or not.

-25 minutes later-

Whew! That was a bit of a long walk! Once I get to the outside of it, I start climbing it as quick as I could and see a cave, so I walk inside. I then look down and see a hole. I think:"should I jump in? I mean, I do have a job after all". I thought about it for a few seconds and decided something. "Ya know what? I am gonna do it! I will prove myself worthy!". So.....I jump in. I feel myself falling, and then I start to panic because I think I'm gonna die, so I close I my eyes waiting for death to come. But then.....nothing. I landed on something soft, but didn't know what it was at first until I opened my eyes. I stood up, brushing any dirt off of me and looked down at the flowers. "Huh, looks like golden colored flowers", I said to myself. I sighed, wishing I had company. I looked up from the flowers and saw some pillar thingys.

I saw that there was more stuff to explore than I thought, so I walked out of the flower patch and continued to explore what looked like ancient ruins.

-In The Antivoid-

Error!Sans Pov (I changed his font again for this book so hopefully it's even easier to read his text)

ł ₩₳₴ Ⱡ₳Ɏł₦₲ ĐØ₩₦ ł₦ ₳ Ⱨ₳₥₥Ø₵₭ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł ₥₳ĐɆ ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣ ₳ ₩ⱧłⱠɆ ฿₳₵₭, ₩ⱧɆ₦ ł ₴ɄĐĐɆ₦ⱠɎ ₣ɆⱠ₮ ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲ ₩₳₴ Ø₣₣. Ʉ₴Ʉ₳ⱠⱠɎ, ₩ⱧɆ₦ ł ₣ɆɆⱠ ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲ ł₴ Ø₣₣, ₮Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ₮ⱧɆⱤɆ'₴ ₴Ø₥ɆØ₦Ɇ ł₦ ₳₦ ₳Ʉ ₮Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₦Ø₮ ₴Ʉ₱₱Ø₴ɆĐ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₮ⱧɆⱤɆ. ł ₮ⱤłɆĐ ₮Ø ł₲₦ØⱤɆ ₮ⱧɆ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲ ł ₩₳₴ ₲Ɇ₮₮ł₦₲ ฿Ʉ₮ ł₮ JɄ₴₮ ₭Ɇ₱₮ ₲Ɇ₮₮ł₦₲ ₩ØⱤ₴Ɇ, ₴Ø ł ₣ł₦₳ⱠⱠɎ ₲₳VɆ ł₦ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ ₴₮Ʉ₱łĐ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴. "₥₳Ɏ฿Ɇ ł₮'ⱠⱠ ฿Ɇ ₩ØⱤ₮Ⱨ ₥Ɏ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₩ɆⱠⱠ....₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₴ɆɆ ₩Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₲Øł₦₲ Ø₦. ł₮'₴ ₱ⱤØ฿₳฿ⱠɎ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₴₮Ʉ₱łĐ Ɽ₳ł₦฿Ø₩ J₳₵₭₳₴₴ ₳₦Đ Ⱨł₴ ₲₳Ɏ ₳₴₴ ₣ⱤłɆ₦Đ₴", ł ₴₳łĐ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣ (Sorry if he sounded homophobic!). ł ₴₦₳₱₱ɆĐ ₥Ɏ ₣ł₦₲ɆⱤ₴, Ø₱Ɇ₦ł₦₲ ₳ ₱ØⱤ₮₳Ⱡ ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆ ₱Ⱡ₳₵Ɇ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ₳Ʉ'₴ ₳ⱤɆ Đł₴₱Ⱡ₳ɎɆĐ Ø₦ ₱łɆ₵Ɇ₴ Ø₣ ₱₳₱ɆⱤ. ł ₮ⱧɆ₦ JɄ₥₱ɆĐ ₮ⱧⱤØɄ₲Ⱨ ₮ⱧɆ ₱ØⱤ₮₳Ⱡ, ₮Ⱨł₦₭ł₦₲ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣: "ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ₣ł₦Đ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦".

-Insert The Name Of The Area Here-

Ink!Sans Pov

(He is in the same place as Error is)

I'm walking around, seeing all my beautiful creations that Error (and sometimes his gang) threatens/tries to destroy. Why? Why do something like this? I sighed, trying to appear happy (yes I'm giving him REAL emotions in this book. Deal with it). I suddenly hear a glitchy voice coming from a person that sounds like they're talking to themself. "Wait a minute, ERROR DONT YOU DARE!", I yelled, starting to run, getting closer and closer to him. Once I see him, I immediately tackle him to the ground. "₲-₲Ɇ₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₣-₣Ʉ₵₭ Ø₣₣ Ø₣ ₥Ɇ!", he said. He then threw me off of him, which hurt a bit. I coughed and stood up, error doing the same thing. "Don't you dare try to destro-". I got interrupted when he said: "ł'₥ ⱠØØ₭ł₦₲ ₣ØⱤ ₳₦ ₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦". I frowned when he said that because calling someone an abomination is basically an insult, like they basically mean nothing. Like they're not supposed to exist.

I saw error walk around a bit until he spotted the very first au I created: UnderTale. "ł ₴Ɇ₦₴Ɇ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆɎ ₳ⱤɆ Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮.....ⱧɆⱤɆ!", he said, hint of excitement in his voice. He then looked at me with an evil grin on his face. As I ran towards him again, he pushed me to the ground and jumped through the paper, evil laughter of his echoing for a few seconds. I felt anger all of a sudden, my pupils turning red (let's just say they become red targets). "NOOOOOO! GOD DAMMIT!", I screamed out loud. Luckily not very many people come here. And anyways, I need to find him again and get him before he does anything serious to that au.

-In Undertale-

Your Pov

I had met a few people already and was hanging out with a guy named sans at his stand (in the snowy forest area). "Nice you have y/n", he said. I smiled for a bit then replied saying: "Thanks. I never really thought it was nice though". He frowned and said: "Hey kiddo, don't be sad. It doesn't look good on you". I giggled, rolling my eyes and saying: "I'm not a kid". He chuckled and patted my head. "I have a nickname you can call me by. The nickname is Classic". I nodded and said: "That's a BERRY ICE one". He laughed and said: "Looks like I found another pun lover". When then shared puns with one another, him mentioning someone at some point called Papyrus, who's his brother.

Classic!Sans Pov

She was really nice. I could tell. She seems even nicer than Frisk. Why does she look more innocent than her though? Oh well. Atleast shes nothing like Chara. I mentally frowned at the mention of that assholes name. She's evil (don't even bother trying to convince me otherwise), and shes forced to try and get along with me because of Frisk. My thoughts are interrupted when  I see a glitchy me come out of a portal. "Oh shit...", I said out loud. Y/n of course heard and said: "what's wrong?". Before I could reply, glitchy me, aka Error, spoke up, causing y/n to turn around and look at him. "₩₳ł₮, ₴ⱧɆ'₴ ₦Ø₮ ₣Ɽł₴₭ ØⱤ ₵Ⱨ₳-ɎØɄⱤ ₮ⱧɆ ₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦ ł ₴Ɇ₦₴ɆĐ!", he said, yelling the last part. I saw y/n whimpered and shiver out of fear, making me feel bad.

Error!Sans Pov

ł ĐɆ₵łĐɆĐ ₮Ø ₮₳₭Ɇ ₳ ฿ł₮ Ø₣ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ø ɆӾ₳₥ł₦Ɇ ⱧɆⱤ. ₴ⱧɆ Ⱨ₳₴ Ⱨ/Ⱡ Ⱨ/₵ Ⱨ₳łⱤ, Ɇ/₵ ɆɎɆ₴, ł₴ ₴ⱧØⱤ₮/₮₳ⱠⱠ, ₴₭ł₦₦Ɏ/₵ⱧɄ฿฿Ɏ, Ɇ₮₵. ł ₦Ø₮ł₵ɆĐ ₴ⱧɆ Ⱨ₳Đ ₳ ฿ł₮ Ø₣ ₳ ₵ɄⱤVɎ ฿ØĐɎ. "Đ₳₥₦, ₴ⱧɆ ĐØɆ₴₦'₮ ⱠØØ₭ Ⱨ₳Ⱡ₣ ฿₳Đ-₦Ø! ₴₮Ø₱ ł₮!", ł ₮ØⱠĐ ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣. ł ₵₳₦'₮ ₳₦Đ ₴ⱧØɄⱠĐ₦'₮ ฿Ɇ ₣₳ⱠⱠł₦₲ ₣ØⱤ ₳₦ ₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦, ɆVɆ₦ ł₣ ₴ⱧɆ'₴ ₵Ʉ-"₦Ø! ₴₮Ø₱ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ł₦₲ ₮Ⱨ₳₮!", ł ₮ØⱠĐ ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣ ₳₲₳ł₦. 

Classic!Sans Pov

"Hey! You gonna do anything Error or what?", I said to him. Honestly I'm to lazy to fight anyone right now, so I hope he chooses not to try and kill y/n.

A/n:

Admin:aaaaaand that's a wrap owo

Wonder:that was a pretty long chapter

Admin:yeah, hope the readers enjoy it.

Wonder:*smiles* we'll see you guys in the next chapter! also what admin is trying to do, is that she's trying to take the yandere thing for the characters that are the well....yanderes a bit slowly this time. And don't worry, nightmare WILL appear in the next chapter.