Chapter 26

Really? I have been hearing the same
Couple behind me talking about what there next step is for the last hour. I swear I might kill myself with a spoon in sixty ways.

~*~

We are home! I exclaim happily. Yes and you're annoying. Louis laughs kissing my jaw line. Why thank you Mr. Tomlinson. I laugh. Your very welcome Mrs. Tomlinson. He replies.

I like the sound of that. He adds. Not as much as me. I say in a preppy girly voice. Don't start. He warns playfully.
I wonder where Zay is with the kids. I say looking out the window. I'm not sure I told her the flight landed an hour ago. Lou says looking at his phone.

Me: ZAYYNAHH! Where the pickles are you with my children? You know MADDIE AND TANNER the ones I had about seven years ago.
Me: Oh speak of the devil. You pulled up.

Aunt Ry is it possible for you to talk to mother about a boy. Skylar grumbles walking in. Hey to you too. I laugh. What about a boy? Louis asks walking in.

OH MY GOSH! You were not lieing when you said you knew the Louis Tomlinson. A girl screeches walking in. Who's that? I ask. Oh yeah this is Kylie. We've been friends since like kindergarden. Sky replies.

Fan? Louis asks. Uh duh! Can you pretty please take a picture with me? She asks. I don't know you'll have to get premission form bae. He jokes. She walks over to me and smiles. Your so much more pretty than what Skylar decribed.

I laugh and look at Skylar. What? Not everyone can know my smoking hot moms best friend is equally hot. She laughs.

Go ahead and get the picture. I say to the girl and glare at Sky. The girl smiles and I snap the picture for her. So like do you know the whole band? Kylie asks Skylar. Uh duh. The basically are family. She replies.

Now back to the boy thing. Louis says glowering at Skylar. Opps. She says. My fifteenth birthday is next month and I really want to invite this boy i like but mom said no. She says all in one huff.

Mommy! Maddie and Tanner screeches running in. They tackle me into a hug and I laugh hugging them back. What am I chopped liver? Louis asks. No. Maddie says running into his arms.

Should we tell them now? I asks louis. If you want to. He replies. Maddie Tanner can you sit please. They do as i say and I take a deep breath. Sweetie. I say. Hey Bud. Louis smiles to Tanner. Louis is your biological father. I say.

Colton isn't Tanner asks. No baby he's not. I say. Do I have to call him daddy right now? He ask timidly. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to. Louis says before I can answer.

Did this go as planned or are the kids upset?

----------------------------------------------

Short Chappy but guys I'll post a longer one soon. Please please comment and tell me how you like it. Maybe even vote.... I won't say so many votes for the next chapter but please please vote and tell your friends about This!