Chapter 8

So your plan is to ignore Colton because of what went down at the park? Liam asks. I don't know what else to do. I say. Do you still love him? Yes of course. I say looking at him. Then whats not to forgive?

He punched Lou in the face for no reason. I shout. Shh Ry its alright. your just upset. Liam slightly chuckles. Well duh he tried to knock out my BFFL. I laugh. Zaynah? Yes Zay. I laugh. I see he knows i'm kidding so I get up and walk to the kitchen.

So are you going to forgive him or not Ry? Liam asks almost to seriously. I mean yeah for the childen's sake but- not because you want to love him again. Thats not it i'm stuck. I say. What about I mean you have kids with him and- Kid. I have a kid with him. What? He asks. Maddie and Tanner's dad is Louis.

Wait how did- I mean you and Louis? After your break up? Liam Stammers. Yes I know I was with Adam and then you have Louis in the mix but I swore it was Colton. I say. How did you find out? I got DNA test done. I wimper.

You mean Daddy isn't my daddy? I hear someone say. I look over and see Maddie crying. Oh no. I whisper. Baby girl it's- you just said it mommy. She says and takes off down the hall. Maddie! I'll talk to her. Liam offers.

*Liam'sPov*

I walk down the the spare bedroom and find maddie crying in the corner. Maddie? Go away. She stammers with tears flowing down her face. I pick her up and the buries her face into my shoulder. You know your mommy would never do a thing to harm you or Tanner right?

I-I know but why we not know. She asks looking at me with her large blue eyes. Well you lived with colton and mommy went away for a while so... Does Mommy love me? Oh gosh yes sweetie more than she loves me and thats something. I smile. She giggles and I sit down.

So even though daddy isn't my daddy does he still love me? Oh of course your daddy or Colton doensn't even know you not his. Oh. She replies.Why don't you take a nap while your mother sorts things out okay? Okay! She smiles and jumps onto the bed.

*Rylie'sPov*

I don't want Liam seeing me cry so I stand up and splash some cold water onto my face. I know what your doing Ry. Liam says. Yeah I kinda know. I mumble. Why though? You use to come to be about everything. i sigh and remember my break up with Louis.

I wake in Liams arms and still feel like crap. Can I like just cry forever? I ask. No you broke up with him remember? I know but I didn't know this would hurt so much. I say. But you did it because- I lovehim.