Chapter 21

What do you-you mean? I Ask getting up. About this? About us Rylie? He asks. I'm going to leave. Liam sighs. Bye. I smile weakly.

As soon as Liam leaves I look over to Louis who looks extremly mad at me. I have no idea what to say or do but I finally decide on one thing. I've thought about this over the last thirty minutes.

We tell them. I sigh. Seriously Rylie what are we going to do? He asks running his hands through his hair. We tell them the day of the wedding. I say. I want them to know. I honestly add. It's just i'm scared Lou. I say. Scared of what? He asks. Everything. I cry burying my face into my hands.

I miss her so much Louis. I say. Oh baby i'm sorry I know. He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I want us to be happy more than you can imagine. I sniffle. I know and i'm sorry I acted like a douche. He says. I'm sorry I hesitated to tell the children. I sigh into his chest.

I lift up and place my lips onto Louis' when i'm with him it's like i'm not on earth. It's like I can't get enough of him. He's the one i'd rather be with....

I love you. I whisper when pulling away. I love you Rylie. He says.

*Louis'Pov*

Don't leave. Rylie giggles when the alarm sounds. I have to go. I gotta go to recording. I laugh. Just ten more minutes she says wrapping her legs around my torso. Ry. I sigh. Please. She says batting her eyes. Rylie if I stay ten then I will not get up at all. I admit.

Honestly if I could i'd stay in bed with Rylie all day and bot get up because I like feeling her body against mine and her smell. Gosh that smell drives me insane. She's like a little fruity paradise.

Fine. She groans standing up. I watch as she walks into the closet to get dressed and i sigh going into the bathroom to shower. I climb in and wash my hair and body and hear the door open. Ry? i say. No reply. I shut the water off and wrap my towel around my waist.

Babe? I say. What? She asks coming in giving me a heart attack. God you scared me. I say grabbing my chest. I was just in the closet she giggles. Still I heard the bathroom door open and thought you were in here. I say. I've been in the closet the whole time. She says alittle dumbfounded. Sorry babe. I say.

Are you sure you're alright? She asks a little worried. Yeah i'm fine. I say wrapping my arms around her. Uh huh. She says kissing the corner of my mouth. Teaser. I grumble.

You know it baby! She shouts from down the hall. I quickly throw on some sweats and a tshirt. I walk down the hall and find Rylie in the kitchen. Can I pwease just stay here? I ask. Nope now

Go. She laughs. Fine. I'll see you later. I smile. Bye babe.

~*~

*Rylie'sPov*

I love the dresses! Zaynah screeches. Yay! I'm glad I thought you wouldn't. I admit. Nah girl so you excited to be marrying Louster? She asks. Yeah duh! I say. I gotta go do some stuff. I'll see you later. zaynah says looking down at her watch. Alright. I say.

After Zaynah leaves I pull my phone out and get onto twitter. I stroll through my feed and find a fan who posted a collage of Louis and I.

Can not wait! Only one week until the biggest wedding of the year! Eep! Love this couple #Lylie #shesbeautiful

|

@1Disbae awh thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!

|

@Ryliebear OMG I'M LITERALLY FAN GIRLING THANKS SO MUCH!

I laugh at the fan and hear the front door open. Lou? I say. Hey baby! Louis says walking in. Have a good day? He adds. Yeah it was fine and you? Uh alright. I'm going to shower real quick okay? I smile.

Alright. He smiles. I walk down the hall and get into the shower. I bath and wash my hair. I hear the door creak and climb out. Louis? I question. I wrap a towel around my body and walk into the bedroom. Rylie I really have to tell you something. He says. What is it? I ask. I'm-

And thats when i hear the screams.