Chapter 11

Forgive him? I think. Why out of all the guys would Louis want me to forgive Colton for what he's done? Louis I thought loved me. I thought maybe he would be the one who would understand me. But I guess not.

Hey are you mad at me? Louis asks coming into the bathroom where I am currently doing my hair. No why would you think that? I lie. Because your thw worst lier on earth. he replies. Whatever Lou I have to take my daughters to ballet. I sigh. He steps in front of the door and will not move.

Move Louis. I say. Not until you answer me. Louis I don't have time for this. Make some time later then. He replies. Fine. When I get home we'll talk about it. I say and push him away from me. Ry? Its fine Louis. I'll see you later. I smile and wrap my arms around him. When I go to move he tightens his grip.

I'll be out with the guys until 2 see you after? Maybe. I smile.

~*~

Mommy are you and Daddy ever going to forgive each other? Uh not sure sweetie. I say. Well could you do it fast because daddy's really clingy lately. maddie giggles. clingy? I ask. Yeah. She smiles. Why don't you go get dressed while I help Kara. Okay. She says and skips to the back.

Come on Kara. I smile. Coming mommy. She says. Kara called me mommy for the first time. Ever. I help cara into her clothes and Maddie comes back in. hey baby ready? I ask. Yep. Where's Tanner? I ask. Embaressed to be at a ballet studio. Kara says in a mocking tone.

I laugh and call for Tanner. I think he went outside with this girl named Teddy. Casey the director says. Teddy? I asks. Yeah. Come on girls. I growl. we walk out and see Teddy colton's ex girlfriend. What are you doing with my son? i growl.

Oh calm down loser. she says. Tanner come to mommy. I say. If you do it Tanner I will not get you that thing you want. She says. Tanner you know i'll get you whatever you want. He laughs and runs over to me. Sadly its not me who lost Rylie its you. Colton and I are back together.

Only to get back at me. I scoff. No because i'm better than you. She growls. You make me laugh. Come on kids. I say.

~*~

And she was all like i'm better than you. I growl. she's not and you know that. Louis replies. Lets go somewhere fun. I say. Like where?Florida. Lets go to the beach and just hang out like old times. I reply.

But I have rehersals and everything. If you love me will you go with me? I ask. Fine. We can take the guys and stuff. I say. Just because Teddy is in town and- do not mention that name. I say.

Got it. He says and pulls me closer. Got it. He repeats.