chapter 4

*Rylie'sPov*

I finish showering and climb out. I dry off and slip on some of Louis' sweats and his black t-shirt I use to love him in. It outlined his chest and abs don't judge me.

Louis oh Louis where art thou Louis! I smirk and kiss his cheek. Your a mental case. He says and pulls me closer to him. (What? I can't lay with my best friend because I am- Was engaged to Colton?) Louis can I ask you something? I ask. Sure what is it? He smiles.

Uh well uh I- Rylie? I'm sorry.i fakingly chuckle. Maddie and Tanner and yours. I say and run into the bathroom locking the door. Rylie you can't run from everything. He sighs. Louis I just need to be alone. I cry. I'll just go to Liams. He says. After 10 minutes i decide to come out if the bathroom being tackled.

Get off of me! I scream. Ry its just me. a raspy voice says. Harry? No stup santa clause. Oh haha very funny. I growl and Harry helps me up. I think you broke my well everything? I laugh. You'll be alright. He chuckles. How long have you been here? well I heard enough. Oh gosh no. Are they really his? Yes. I sigh. Colton know? No. I say.

Of course! he mumbles. What am I suppose to say? oh colton you've been raising two babies who are not yours they are Louis'? Yeah once you say it out loud it is bad. Why am i so stupid? i ask. Your not your just uh Smartupid Uh? Smart but stupid. he says. Thanks? I laugh.

So when are you going to tell the two? He asks almost in awhisper. I-I don't k-know. I stammer. Well the kids have no right not to know who their daddy is. Harry says standing up. I'm sorry that I didn't give you a chance. I sigh. Its fine I know you were better with Louis. You made him happy.

I smile and stand up. Harry- No you don't have to explain. He says and wraps his arms around my waist. I love you harry! I laugh. Love you too. He says sarcasically.

So you wanna explain the whole story to me? Louis asks walking in. You black mailed me Harry! I scream. No I just. Forget it. I cry and walk into the den to the other room and lock the door.

How could he? I trusted him to just listen. I cry for hours andhours until finally I decide to go and explain everthing to Louis.