Chapter 13

Rylie I really want to have dinner tonight. I have something important to ask you also. Louis says. What is it? i'll wait until dinner. he replies. Okay. I smile.

So 7:30. He says. Don't be late. okay? I won't I promise Lou. I say.

This is our last day in florida then it's back to the beauty of London. Louis what should I wear? Yoga pants? I tease. No because your hot and I can't let anyone look at you. He says back. Okay then. I laugh.

~*~

I look at the clock and it's 6:45. Louis left at five leaving me alone in the suite. I quickly dress into a royal blue flair dress that stops halfway down my thighs. I slip into my wedges and curl my Hair right before 7:15.

Louis told me to be in the park by 7:20 so we can have a picnic and take a walk. So I think I look fine in what i am wearing.

I'm really nervous right now because I haven't seen the guys all day including Liam. Liam never misses our afternoon tea and he did today. Louis has been the only one I have seen.

I enter the park at 7:25. Of course i'm the one to be late. I see Louis next to the pond in some Khakis and a button down shirt. Why? I think. Lou. I say as I come up. Hey. He says kissing my cheek. Your Hands are clamy. I exclaim. Uh yeah that. He says.

So whats up? I ask. Rylie I wanted to ask you a serious question. Whats up? I say. I wanted to know.....Oh no he's on one knee.... If you would do me the honor of Marrying me. He says. Pulling out a ring.

I cover my mouth as a gasp comes out and my eyes feel with tears. Louis I- Please Ry I love you more than anything and it took me so long to figure this out. Would love to marry you. I sniffle. He gets up and pulls me into his arm planting a kiss on my forehead.

I love you. I whisper. I love you more. He says slipping the ring onto my finger. I wipe my eyes and Louis takes a selfie with me.

After dinner is over We head back to the flat and I decide to get onto twitter. 22 notifications.

Louis: @RylieBear Said yes! She said yes. Can't wait to spend my life with the girl of my dreams. i love you beautiful.

|

Zaynah: @RylieBear @LouisTomlinson Awh congrats BB. I love you so much guys.

|

Niall: @RylieBear @ Louis Tomlinson Weirdos. getting engaged. Perfect couple here Love you lads.

|

Liam: @NiallOffical @RylieBear @LouisTomlinson You guys are like the best couple and Niall you know your weirdzz.

|

@LouisBae: @RylieBear @Louistomlinson Ewh your engaged to her? We were suppose to be together not you and some stupid girl you dated 6 years ago. Just ewh.

I never said they were all good comments. Sadley this girl is jealous. The thing is I have learned to ignore the bad comments people say about me. But it still hurts that they say things like that about me.