Chapter 14

Mommy? Maddie says. Hey baby whats up? I say pulling her into my lap. If you marry louis then can I live with you? She asks. Of course sweetheart you, Kara, and Tanner. i reply. Good. She smiles.

Is something wrong? Daddy is letting Teddy move in. she whispers. Can i move in now! She beams with bright eyes. Of course.

*LouisPov*

Do you still maybe love daddy? Maddie asks Rylie. No matter what i will always love your dad just not the way i love Louis. She replies. How so? See daddy is my friend type love but Louis is someone I would spend my life with.

I open the door to my...Our flat and enter. Louis! Maddie screeches running into my arms. Hey sweet girl. I smile. Mommy said Tanner, Kara and I could move in with you when you are married. She says.

Of course you can. I wouldn't trade you three for nothing I reply. I watch as she smiles and I put her down. Hey baby. i smile as Rylie wraps her arms around my waist. We have to start planning the wedding. she whispers. Of course.

Can I be a flower girl? Maddie asks. Of course you can! Rylie says to her.....Our daughter. Ready for a nap? I ask Maddie. Do have to daddy? Maddie whines. What did she just say? Did she call me daddy?

Y-yes. I say. Fine. she huffs and runs to her room. Rylie and I follow her to the room and tuck her in. I love you. Rylie whispers. I love you too mommy. She yawns. I kiss her forehead and head out.

*Rylie'sPov*

Did my daughter just call Louis Daddy? I mean yeah he's ger dad but she doesn't know that. does she? It's complicated.

I know I have to tell Maddie and Tanner that their father is Louis. But it frightens me on what Colton might do with Kara. She is both of ours.

Is Louis the one I want to be with forever? Yes of course. I love him. Don't I? Yes. thats the end thing. I love Louis more than I thought I would love anyone.

Did she just call me daddy? Louis ask scratching the back of his neck. Uh Yeah. I think so. I smile sitting down next to him. Your smiling. He teases. she's doesn't know that your her daddy. right? I ask.

Yeah i'm pretty sure she doesn't. Louis replies. I think we should tell them but not at this time. I sigh. I know baby. He says wrapping his arms around me.

I love you Louis. I hope you know that. I say before falling asleep. I do and I love you. I think I hear him say.

~*~

*Colton'sPov*

She got engaged to a sack of crap like him?! I bark at Zaynah. Yes Colton because he treats her better than you would ever dream! she yells back. Zaynah I love her. I say. Not enough to do something. She's happy Colton. She sighs.

I know Rylie is happy and I should not worry because that's what i want. Is for her to be happy. I want her to be with Louis but I also despise them together. I guess it's better they are together.

I'm sorry. I say finally. what? Zaynah says. I'm sorry i yelled at you. and for being a jerk. I sigh. And being a douche. She grumbles. That too. I laugh.

*Louis'pov*

I feel my numb arm go to sleep but have no heart to wake her up to move it. She looks so peaceful with her head on my chest while I have my arms wrapped around her waist. She has her mouth agap to breath.

I hear a knock on the door and nearly curse under my breath but being with Rylie has helped me stop. Rylie I have to the door. i sigh. She grumbles and moves her head. I place her on the couch and go to the door.

When I open the door Niall and zayn are at the door. Man why didn- Shh. I growl and point to Rylie. Sorry. Zayn whispers and slaps Niall in the back of the head. I laugh at my friends and let them in.

Maybe I should sit on her. Niall says. I swear Niall if yoy sit on me i'll rip your lungs out. Rylie Smirks. She sits up and moves to the corner of our sectional.

I'm going to check on Maddie. Rylie says. Okay. I smile as she kisses my cheek. To much PDA. Niall Teases.

When Rylie is gone the boys stare at me dumbfounded. What? I growl. Does Maddie live with you two now? Zayn asks. Not yet Why? I ask. Because she's here everytime we come. She doesn't like teddy. I say. daughter like Mother. niall laughs.

Do you think Teddy might be mean to my kids? I ask. I mean Ry's Kids. I say. Your kids? Zayn asks. I meant Ry. I mean she could be you never know. Niall says quickly. Wait is Maddie and Tanner yours? Zayn says. Can we just get off of this subject? Uh Maybe. I sigh.

i honestly didn't mean to call them mine in front of the guys. I want Rylie to tell them because i'm not sure how. Anyways I swore to Rylie I wouldn't tell anyone well the guys she said I could but i'm not sure I should.

I would hate the press to know because then the kids will be in the middle of my fandom and if any of the fans say bad things about my kids then I swear i will bust their faces in. Well not really but you get the point. right?

*Rylie'sPov*

I over hear the guys talking as I make my way out with a drowzy Maddie and pray she didn't pay attention. I want to tell them after the wedding. Or something like that.

I can't play twenty questions with Maddie right now because once she knows we will have so much to discuess which will turn into a lot of questions from her.

I just hope we can leave it at this for right now. I wonder why Louis hasn't told the guys yet?.