Reverse X Sabre

-Sabre's POV-

We were standing around in the Rainbow House since it was still raining. We didn't really know what to do since Reverse Steve probably needed to heal up before coming back.

"What should we do while Reverse Steve is doing whatever he's doing?" Lucas asked. "I don't know man. It's still raining and I don't really feel like getting wet." I replied.

"I'm boooorrrreeeedddddd!" Rainbow Steve whined. "I know man. What can we do in here though?" I questioned. "Uhmmm...... tag?" Rainbow Steve asked.

"Haha, okay dude. But your it!" I said, running up the stairs, leaving Lucas to deal with Rainbow Steve. "Wait, Sabre help!" Lucas called after me, running from Rainbow Steve.

"Nah man! Your on your own!" I laughed, hiding in the corner of the room behind one of the chests. "Tag! Your it!" I hear Rainbow Steve yell. "I'm coming for you, Sabre! You shouldn't have left me for Rainbow Steve!" Lucas yelled, running up the stairs.

Oh shoot. "Sabre~. Come on out~." Lucas called. I watched as he went to the other side of the room and I quietly stood up. He didn't notice and I quickly and quietly ran down the stairs when he faced away from me.

I made it down and hid behind the stairs. I could see Rainbow Steve flying and hiding in the corner of the room under the second floor. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I heard Lucas walking down the stairs and I quietly moved towards the corner on the stairs.

Lucas came behind the stairs but didn't see me yet. He turned around and smiled at me. "Haha, found you!" He called, tagging me and running. I stood up quickly and looked at Rainbow Steve. He had a nervous look on his face.

"Oh, hi there, Rainbow Steve!" I said sweetly, slowly walking up to him. "Ahahahahaha, Sabre, we can talk about this!" He said quickly. "Hmmm.... nah!" I yell before running towards him quickly, jumping up and tagging his foot. "Tag!" I yell.

"Rude." I heard him whisper. "Hey guys! It stopped raining!" I hear Lucas yell as he walks down the stairs. Rainbow Steve gasped. "OUTSIDE!" He yelled.

Me and Lucas laughed as we followed Rainbow Steve out the house. We decided to play tag outside where we have more room to play. After about an hour of playing I got kinda bored and flew up on the Rainbow Tree.

I sat on the edge and watched Lucas and Rainbow Steve play around together. Even though the town didn't have its color it was still beautiful. "Hey, Sabre!" I looked down at them.

"Rainbow Steve's pretty tired so we're gonna go inside, you coming?" Lucas asked. "Nah man. You guys go ahead. I'll be there in a few." I replied. "Okay, be safe, Sabre!" Rainbow Steve called as they went inside.

I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and stood up quickly as I saw Reverse Steve. I glared at him as he backed up a bit to give me some space. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to apologize." He said, looking away a little. "What?" I asked, confused. "I wanted to apologize for.... everything." He said, looking back at me. "O-oh...uh...." I stuttered.

He sighed. "I did it because I had an... issue. That issue being, that I had weird feelings whenever I saw you or was near you, even if you were attacking me. I thought, if I couldn't figure out the problem, I would destroy it, but doing that made me feel bad." Reverse said.

"I realized what the problem was, and now I'm here."  Reverse added. "Well... what was the problem?" I asked. A light blush dusted his face. "I have feelings for you." He said. I blushed really hard. He seemed to notice this.

He reached one of his hands out and grabbed my hand, interlocking out fingers. He gave a soft smile and I gave one back, walking a bit closer. "Can I see your eyes?" He asked softly. I gave a small nod, taking my hand out of his and pushing my hood down.

I felt around until I found the knot, undoing it and letting it fall to the floor. I looked up at him and we stared into each others eyes. His eyes flicked to my lips and back at my eyes. I smiled and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down and into a kiss.

We both melted into it, my arms going around his neck and his around my waist. We both pulled apart after a minute to catch our breath.

"Sabre?!"

Shoot.

(Reverse did return the color of the town and Rainbow Steve for them)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie! I finally got a request! But, now I need more ;~; If you has requests plez tell meh. This one was requested by @MelissaC2000 Thank you for requesting, sorry if it's not good. ;~;

Bai~