28

Chapter 28 - Moving?

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

•allison•

These past few days have been hard. After visiting my dad at the hospital, they realises the watts and electricity in the taser could give him a sort of tumour as well as the spiked alcohols drink.

It might not seem so bad, but the marks on his arm said he was tasted at least over 20 times.

My mum being the caring wife she is, stayed at the hospital for two days. Whereas I stayed at the Brooks house.

"Seriously, Ally you need to get up, we have school." Luke murmured in my ear.

"I'm too depressed for school." I groaned.

I eventually got up and dressed.

We were walking through the school halls when Luke asked, "are you still going to the beach buggy with that Brandon person?"

"Depends. I don't even think I'm going anymore." I sighed.

"Well I should take you." He beamed.

"Luke, we've kissed, had sex, gone on a couple dates, and went to the dance together," I said. "And we're having a baby."

"All true." Luke smiled.

"What are we?" I added.

"Well I obviously want you to be my girlfriend - " he said. "But I wanna ask you in a special way, at a special place, and at a special time."

"I see."

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

After school, instead of going to the Brooks, my mum returned home.

"Mum?" I called.

"Baby, we need to have that talk now." She said.

My mum was sat at the dining table with glossy eyes. "To prevent your dads tumour, he's getting treatment in Sydney."

"For how long?" I said sadly.

"Until they're 100% he won't get one." Mum said

"There's a 'but' isn't there?" I sighed.

"With you being p-pregnant, there's a Teen Mum program which helps pregnant teenagers, you'll still be educated and things, and it keeps the school drama out of the way. You can come after you've given birth."

"What?" I said in disbelief. "You want me to move?! Where?"

"With your dad. In Syndey, you'll be doing the program and taking care of him in the temprorary house," she explained.

"Mum no!" I protested in an instant. "I'm not moving away from Melbourne! What about Luke and Beau and Jai? Jo?"

"I had a little chat with Gina. Luke can go with you. But Beau has college soon." Mum said.

"Mum I can't - "

"You have to darling." She stopped. "You wont be living with your dad though, there's an apartment across the road from the hospital he'll stay in, Luke's 18 so you'll both be living there."

"Why the hell do I need to go to a Teenage Mum Program?!" I exclaimed.

"Because you're pregnant at such a young age, this therapy - I mean program will help you tons!" Mum tried to argue.

"Therapy?! I'm not some mental health freak!"

I was beyond frustrated. I groaned and went upstairs slamming the doors behind me.

19:42pm

To: ally :)

did your mum tell you?

-

16:43pm

To: luke XD

yeah -.-

-

16:43pm

To: ally :)

we leave on Sunday :/

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

how do y'all feel about the new smiley face next to ally's name in lukes contacts awwwww

omg ally's moving. with luke.

i think this book is gonna have about 35-40 chapter maybe idek where this story is going.

i didnt update last night so as per usual, this is before school, therefore its unedited and short :)

ilysfm thank you for 7.5k :*

-chelsea x