12

•allison•

"You fucking dick!"

Kelly screeched at the pair currently sucking the life out of each other.

I just couldn't see Luke going after someone like Brittany.

I don't even understand anymore. Luke absolutely detests Brittany I can't even wow.

"Luke?" I breathe.

"Fuck, Ally why are you here?" He wiped his mouth.

"I was helping Kelly find her boyfriend," I scoff in disgust.

He scratches the back if his neck. "Unbelievable," Kelly sobs.

I take Kelly out.

"Come on, I'll take you home."

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"I d-dont understand what I did wrong?" Kelly chokes. I took her back to my place and she's currently on my couch wrapped in blankets.

I didn't really know what to do because I barely even knew the girl, she was just another victim to Luke's stupidness.

I received a text from Beau.

Beauner: where did you go?? :(

Me: luke cheated on kelly

Beauner: im going to talk to him

Me: no its okay, he needs to learn from his mistakes. i dont think any girl will go out with him especially now.

Beauner: okay.

There was a very loud knock at the door.

"Two second," I told Kelly and stood up to open the door revealing a very much drunken Luke. "Luke, go away." I was about to shut the door but his foot blocked the way. "What do you want?" I was getting annoyed.

He chuckled. "I'm drunk." Luke said, feeling very proud of himself. "And the people from my paaaaarty went to Britney-Brittaannny-Britnays house," he struggled with his words.

"Then go back home your drunk, Luke." I shoved.

"Ally who's at the door?" Kelly called.

"Oh, no one important!" I called back.

I turned to Luke who was jokingly holding his heart. "I can't go home, someone told Beau that I cheated on Kelly and now he's mad, so is Jai. your mad at me, Kellys mad at me. I'm mad at me. Ally, the whole world hates me."

I sighed and took him outside to sit on my couch/swing. "Because you did a very bad thing Luke." I explained.

"Can I tell you a seeeecret?" He laughs.

"Yes Luke" I sighed shuffling closer so his mouth was to my ear. "I had to break up with Kelly but couldn't bring myself to it because she's such a sugary girl so Brittany helped me."

I scoffed. "Are you kidding me Luke? Kelly is inside there balling her eyes out! I'm sure she'd understand if you just told her you wanted to break up!" I stood up. "Luke I'm not your relationships councillor, go inside and talk to her!"

But he just laughed.

"Can I tell you another secret?" He slurrs.

He gestures his hands to come closer to him. "I had to break up with her because of a girrllll."

"What kind of sick bitch would tell you to do that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He gestured his hands to come even closer. "Oh she didn't tell me to."

"Who's the girl?" I questioned

"You," he whispered.

Before I could react he turned my chin around and smashed his drunken lips against mine.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

she's so sugary