09

•allison•

Present.

I'm not being clingy if I'm wondering why Luke hasn't contacted me since the day we kissed. Is it?

You don't just kiss a girl and ignore her for three days. No that's not how it goes Luke.

My phone began to rang. I raced to the couch praying it was Luke, giving me an explantion for what the fuck happened the other day.

"Oh hey Beau." My face dropped as I saw the caller ID.

"Don't sound too happy to hear me?" He chuckles.

"Well, I was hoping Luke would call me-"

"Ah, a little birdie told me you kissed my brother." I could practiacally feel his smirknon the other line.

"One, bring it up and I'll rip your face off, and two, he kissed me, which I'm still so fucking confused about-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Miss Green. Language."

"-shut up." I finished. "I mean who makes out with a girl then just ignores her, its not normal and downright rude."

"Ah, so it was a make out!" Beau clapped.

"Not the time Beau." I tutted. "Anyway what did you want?"

"Well, do you want to go pennying with Jai today? I'm a bit busy and I feel bad for blowing him off." He asked.

"Sure, give me an hour," I answer before hanging up.

It was just Jai. I didn't need to make myself look present able, right?

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

I waited in the middle of the park by myself standing on my pastel penny seeing two figures. Two? Riding up towards me.

"Jai, why's Luke here?" I widened my eyes.

Luke awkwardly knew his limits and stood back scratching the back of his neck, awkwardly.

"He hasn't been out all week, mum said he needs air. So." Jai answered.

"Wow erm." Luke says.

"Really Lucas? All you can say is wow erm, you kiss me, then ignore me for three days. That's just sly, Luke I'm so confused." I folded my arms.

"So am I." He answers plainly.

"well?" I wait for a reply.

"Jai can we," he points his hand back to me and him, indicating privacy.

I realize he nods and starts a phone call with a mystery person.

"Ally I'm so confused too. Were meant to absolutely hate each other and that's why I'm scared. Allison I kissed you, that's so wrong"

"Then why did you do it?" I question putting down my pennyboard.

"I might sort of kinda like you."

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

i want to slap myself