25

Chapter 25 - idkwhattocallthis

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

•allison•

"So, what now?" Luke said awkwardly as we slammed the car door.

"I have to tell my parents." I widened my eyes.

"Will they kick you out?" He asked.

"Most likely but Liam won't allow it." I said.

"Where has Liam been these past few weeks?"

"College." I answer.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

My mum sat at the dining table. "What is it that you wanted to tell me, sweethearts?"

"Mum. Well, erm, it was a mistake, and at the twins party - " I began.

"Ugh, you got pregnant didn't you?" My mum buried her head in her hands which were supported by propping her elbien on the table.

My cheeks reddened. I wasn't worried about the trouble, but the fact letting my mother know that somebody shoved their dick into me. Luke's dick.

"Who's the father?" She looked up at me with disappointment

"That would be me, Claire-Miss Green." Luke stuttered.

"Luke just because you impregnated my daughter doesnt lose your right to call Mr Claire. Its fine son." My mum said through gritted teeth. "Can I have a word with my daughter for a bit, Luke?"

Luke nodded and went next door to go home.

•luke•

Okay so Ally was currently getting the lecture from her mother. How awkward.

"Luke I asked Miranda to the dance!" Jai squealed as I walked in.

"Congrats." I said.

"How was the doctors?" He calmed a bit.

"I'm a fucking father." I sighed letting it all sink in.

"Wow." jai nodded and displayed an awkward smile. "Well good luck, I'm going to go meet Miranda she said she wanted to go dress shopping for Saturday and wanted my opinion."

Ugh the Fall Dance was this Saturday. I sat down and received a text from Ally.

-

19:56pm

To: luke

hi.

19:57pm

To: ally

how did it go???

-

19:57pm

To: luke

she wants to have a little 'talk' with u at some point

19:58pm

To: ally

great/!/

19:59pm

To: ally

the fall dance is on saturday

-

20:00pm

To: luke

yup. are we still going like together?

20:01pm

To: ally

well i asked u didnt i?

-

20:01pm

To: luke

i just thought we weren't anymore because of you know.

20:02pm

To: ally

just because I stuck a baby into you doesn't mean i don't like u anymore, I'm actually quite glad your pregnant.

-

After that she didn't respond. I think I fucked up. I didn't mean it like that, its not a bad thing she's a mum now is it?

"So Ally's pregnant?" A voice said from behind making me jump.

"Mum!" I shrieked.

"Oh, the poor girl, how's she taking it?" My mum sat next to me on the sofa.

"That isn't how I wanted you to find out." I blushed. "Why were you snooping?"

"Well I was gonna ask what you wanted for tea because Jai is out and Beau is on a date with a girl." She answered.

Beau got a date?

"Anything really." I shrugged.

"You didn't answer my question." Mum added.

"She's doing fine, we went to a doctors appointment today and the other day." I said.

"Tell Ally that I'm here for her, is Claire isn't supportive, don't tell this to her but I can imagine her lashing out." My mum chuckled. "Tell me how it goes okay?"

I nodded at my mum.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

•allison•

"How far in then?" My mum asked me as I was flicking through my wardrobe for something to wear for Saturday.

"Nearly a month, but I found out a couple of weeks ago but found out Luke was the father today." I answered.

"Why are you rummaging through your wardrobe?" My mum questioned.

"I don't have anything to wear for the Fall Dance, if I wear something too tight I won't be comfortable with this thing in me, which I still haven't decided what to do with it." I sighed.

"Your not aborting it are you?!" My mum gasped.

"What?! No! Never, that is just cruelty, mother thank you very much." I retorted. "But I don't want to give it away when its born either."

"Well in the meantime, I have an old dress of mine from my Fall Dance." Mum said. She pulled me into her bedroom and teared her closet apart.

She pulled out a light blue dress with netting all around it, strapless and flowed at the waist, a silk material on the bust, pinching just below.

"Mum its gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"I was going to wear it at my prom but my Fall Dance dress was ruined and so I used this, I never went to prom, but someone said I won prom queen, which I still don't believe." She exclaimed.

"I love it."

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

yay omg the dance is in the next chapter.

my mum wouldn't have reacted like that if i told her i was pregnant she'd defo kick me out lol

don't get pregnant kids.

stay in drugs, eat your school, don't do vegetables.

i love you so much. have any of yous got snap chat?? add me chelsea_annexox and send me a snap saying you read frenemies or something.

follow me on twitter maybe? (@mainlychelsea) and instagram (@cchelseaannee) ill follow u back if u let me know u read this x

ily so much -chelsea x