07

•allison•

Beyond awkward ohmygod I can't even describe it.

Next day we were nearly complete, the dance was less than two weeks away and we had lots of progress done already.

The curtains were up, the stage was decorated and we had our theme planned and everything.

Luke was in the midst of making the standard masks people had to bring.

"So wheres the rest of the budget?" I asked. "We haven't got a DJ."

"Stacey wheres the budget, the $750 we raised?" Luke asked.

"It's in the cupboard." She answered

I walked over to the cupboard and there was nothing except a note.

Dear Losers,

Pathetic fall dance, I've seen the nominees, you better put me on that list for Queen.

X

I gasped. "Shit. No shit shit shit." I widened my eyes.

"What?" Luke stood up from his chair.

"Fucking Brittany Bitch stole the money!"

"What?!" Stacey quickly ran over. "No, no, no, no." She frantically searched the cupboard.

"Call the principal"

Within seconds, the principal came in with Brittany.

"Sir I even promise I haven't touched the stupid money or wrote a stupid note." She scoffed folding her arms.

"Explain this note." I hand her the handwritten note.

"Slut I haven't been in school for ages." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Besides I don't need to beg for the crown, I deserve it"

"Luke the fucking $750 is gone!" I yelled.

"What are you yelling at me for?!" He yelled back.

"Luke, this is a big deal, this fundraiser was for the music and food, we can't have a freaking dance without music and food."

"Then we'll charge for the tickets, use the tickets to pay it off, calm down Al-"

"ITS ALLY. And yes it is a big deal!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Miss Green." The principal started.

"Luke, Stacey worked her butt off for this, if it wasn't Brittany who the fuck was it?!" I raised my voice.

"Ally, If you didn't get me that detention that day we wouldn't even be here worrying about this. Calm the fuck down." Luke scoffed.

"Mr Brooks, language please." The principal scowled.

"So you're saying you wouldn't care about this anyway?!" I scoffed. "Luke, and how is this detention my fault?!",

"Don't even bring this up." He shook his head in annoyance. "Its not even a big deal!"

"Big deal?!-" but before I could finish my sentence, his warm lips were placed on mine and I could feel the cold metal of his lipring against mine.

As soon as I found myself kissing back, I Began to doubt my feelings. Luke smirked into the kiss before the principal scowled at us.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

im editing this in april 2015 and im cringing so much omg