Phase 6: Vivlio Mansion

Continuing our path out of the maze rose garden or whatever it was called. You and your party of Yuzuriha and Matthew are traveling towards the center of knowledge called  Vivlio Mansion.

Matthew said earlier that the prophecy he saw was the hero of Chunchunmaru -which is you- taking on the greater evil in this world. With his sacred sword evil shall vanquish and tranquility will once again return.

Sounds cliche right? But here's the catch, the other prophecy says that the wielder of the sacred sword shall kneel to the greater evil. Turning to the dark side, he shall slay those who he cared about and chaos shall rule the worlds.

Fearing the other possibility, Matthew decided to head to the Vivlio Mansion in search of knowledge. In order to walk to the right path, you must gain knowledge to the world you currently stood.

Yuzuriha decided to ask a question.

"So... I'm guessing you're not from this world either?" 

"Yes. well, I don't want to explain how I got here." You lowered your head from the flashes of memories on how you died in a bizarre way. (Memo: Read Genesis.)

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry in," Yuzuriha said, "and what happened to me is weird. Last time I remembered I was battling Hilde and then poof! I thought I was dead when everything was black, but then I was in the maze.

Matthew halted his steps and you two followed. You peered into the distance and find a city. A modern one.

"Woah, wasn't expecting a modern city in this world," Yuzuriha said. "Maybe the Vivlio Mansion is in this place."

"I agree," You agreed, "The place is exactly the same replica of my city in my world. Roxas."

"Really?" Yuzuriha asked, "then if it is, gave us a tour, or maybe we could have a date."

Yuzuriha rested her arms on your shoulders and leaned closer, an inch away from your face and one push can make you two kiss. The thought gave you rose petal colors on your cheeks.

"D...D-Date??!!" You stammered.

"Well, yeah," said Yuzuriha, "Don't you want to have an honor of dating an astonishing woman like me?"

"Well, m... m-maybe Uhm..." 

Before you finish your sentence. Matthew interjected.

"Aren't you two siblings?" Matthew asked, "The intimacy level is escalating."

Yuzuriha unrests her arms from you, giving you room to breathe.

"Well, technically we only met like hours ago," Yuzuriha said, "But we made a bond and I kinda act like a big sister to him."

Matthew inquired about the situation and put his hand on his chin.

"I see," said Matthew, "I must say I admired that caring spirit of yours."

Yuzuriha chuckled and outstretched her arms comfortable. The wind in this area is warm and the sun is berating our skins if we stay here much longer. 

You and your party ran all the way to the nearest shop and rest for a while. You ordered bread, fries and 3 bottled glasses of water because in some miracle you have 100 pesos in your pocket, and luckily the city is the exact replica of your city back home.

"Since I've confirmed that this is the exact replica of my city," you said. "Guess I know where the Vivlio Mansion is."

However in the city back home there is no Vivlio Mansion but a library. Your other theory is the Vivlio Mansion is located where your house is. 

You think about it and decided to the plaza first where the library was located. 

Before going out to the city. Matthew used his magic to fix your clothes since they were all cut and bloody. Yuzuriha is much worse though a lot of scratches and crimson covered her attire, even thou it's magenta. We manage to sneak here by giving back Yuzuriha's jacket which she used to cover her revealing outfit.

After a long trek across the city. You all finally arrived at the plaza or some of you may call it a park. Where the library was located, and lady luck was on your side. The library isn't there, replaced by a large number of steps that ran all the way up. 

Matthew recognizes and confirms that this is the place you were looking for.

"That is the place," said Matthew "We must find the map and read some books before we continue our epic adventure."

Together you guys walk up the stairs and honestly was very exhaustive. The stairs were made with cobblestone and halfway up the castle, you catch a glimpse of the Mansion. 

The mansion was glorious to the sight and it was made of pearl. The arc gates were made of wood and symbols etched to it like wardings of the evil spirits.

Yuzuriha was fascinated and lightly pats you on the back. 

"Why didn't you told me earlier that your library is astonishing as this," Yuzuriha asked. "It even makes me want to study books than the library back home."

You agreed with her about astonishing but you remember that this kind of place doesn't exist in your world.

"Yeah, but it doesn't exist in my world." You replied.

Yuzuriha's expression changed from jolly to query.

"Look I can't explain alright."

"I can," Matthew interjected. "This world is run by the curator of the sword, and since you're the one who claimed it. The empire shifted turning from the domain of the king to a city."

Being trapped for centuries. Matthew sure knows to catch up, maybe he has internet when he was trapped there? But then again you remembered he was a prophet.

As we reached the top. We saw a person, a woman sitting in a lotus position beside the gate and is reading a novel. 

The woman wears a bizarre blue sky imprinted clothing with one long left sleeve that reaches her wrist, It looks like a half kimono that covers only half of the body revealing her whole right arm, shoulder, and sides of her abdomen. She has a bandage that covers her chest. For her lower body though, she wears armored pants and greaves. A katana is slung to her back.

Her eyes were gray as the storm and the atmosphere on her is scary to feel at.

We took a few steps and in an abrupt second. A flash, she disappeared on her reading placed.

Little did you know she attacked.