"Salamat love, I also have something for you. But please forgive me because I haven't given much thought about it." I said to her guiltily.

"Kahit ano pa yan lab, basta galing sa iyo, I will cherish it with all my heart." She said to me.

I brought out the paper bag kung saan naka-lagay ang gift ko para sa kanya. I bought her a black button down shirt, she would look great in it. I noticed she doesn't have a lot of button down shirts, mostly puro ito polo shirts or a t-shirt. Not that I don't like it when she's wearing a t-shirt or her polo shirt, pero mas maganda kung minsan mag-bubutton down shirt ito. I handed her my gift and kept my head down sa hiya ko sa kanya.

"I love it, you really have impeccable taste in fashion." She giggled softly at me as she takes out my gift from the bag.

"Love naman ihhhh." I said to her shyly.

"Lab, salamat sa button down polo ko, I really love it but more so, I love you." She said to me.

"Nagustuhan mo ba talaga? Baka mamaya sinasabi mo lang yan kasi ayaw mong ma-offend ako." I said to her.

She lifts my chin up and smiled at me, yung nakaka-loko.

"I swear lab, I really loved your gift, infact, I will wear this proudly next time we see each other. I can't wait til next weekend to see you again." She said smiling.

"Thank you love, you're really making things easy for me. Kahit sobrang walang kwenta yung gift ko kumpara sa gift mo sakin." I said to here sincerely.

"Lahat ng ginagawa ko para sa iyo yan, hindi mo kailangan sukatin o makipag-tagisan ng galing sa pagbibigay ng regalo. Hindi ko ginagalingan lab, umaasa lang ako na magugustuhan mo ang regalo ko sayo." She said smiling as she kisses me on my cheek.

"First a watch then now a necklace. I can't help but feel guilty kasi yung regalo ko sayo ngayon halatang hindi ko man lang pinagisipan." I said to her pouting.

"Pinag-isipan mo naman, in fact you thought I'd look good in these. Diba? Yiiiii si lablab pinagnanasaan ako." Tatawa-tawa nyang sabi sa akin.

Nainis ako sa sinabi nya kaya pinalo ko siya sa bisig nya.

"Aray! Mapanakit ka talaga." She said as she nurses the hit on her arm.

"Ikaw kasi eh! Aalis na nga ako." I said to her.

She stops me on my way out the door, she puts her hands around my waist, she pulls me to her chest from the back. Damang-dama ko ang paghinga ni Glaiza down my neck and it's sending shivers down my spine.

"Lab, sorry na. Wag ka muna umalis. Dito ka na lang matulog tas bukas ihahatid kita sa inyo." She said to me rather breathlessly.

"Malelate ka sa client meeting mo bukas. Wag mo na ako ihatid." I said to her impassionately.

"Malapit lang naman sa inyo yung bagong ka-meeting ko na potential client ko bukas." She said softly.

"Ewan ko sayo, uuwi na ako." I said as I squirmed my way out of her hug.

"Sorry for accusing you na pinag-nanasaan mo ko, now please forgive me lab." She said once again.

"I forgave you kanina pa." I said to her as I felt her breathing down my neck.

"Have you really?" She asked me.

I turned to her and now we were forehead to forehead, I looked into her eyes and said.

"Yes, I have. Now please, let go of me." I said to her.

"Ayaw ko, dito ka na kasi matulog lab." She said to me.

"Oo nga po, dito na ako matutulog. Kailangan ko lang kuhanin yung overnight bag ko sa kotse." I said to her laughing.

"Ay ganun ba lab? Sige, maupo ka na ulit dyan, ako na kukuha." She said to me.

Gustohin ko mang ako na lang ang kumuha ng mga gamit ko, knowing magkakaron pa kami ng madaming paliwanagan, pinaubaya ko na kay Glaiza ang susi sa kotse ko. I was left in the kitchen, maya-maya lang ay pumasok na ulit ito, bitbit ang overnight bag ko, I always keep an overnight bag at the back of my car in case katulad ngayon, pag-stayin ako ni Glaiza sa bahay nila. Glaiza and I both have clothes na in each other's house, my bag just contained my essentials like my make up kit, toothbrush, tooth paste and hair brush. Ayaw na ayaw ko kasing nakikigamit ng hairbrush sa ibang tao, kahit pa sabihin mong girlfriend ko. Because sharing a hairbrush could lead to skin problems like scabies and even staph infections. Glaiza doesn't even brush her hair, she just finger combs her hair into place and goes to her day.

"Thank you love." I said to her.

"Welcome lab." She said to me as she continued packing foods into containers. Once matapos na ito, we went up to her room.

Glaiza's style is similar to mine, her room was painted red with pieces of black and white all over her room, like her night stand that was painted black, her bathroom was painted all white and tiled. She also has paintings which I have seen hanging on the walls, pero karamihan talaga ng mga palamuti nya ay photographs of gardens. Must be her works, I guess? I haven't asked her just yet, maybe another time.

"Mauna ka nang maligo lab." She said to me.

"Okay love." I said to her.

"Black towel mo andyan na naka-sabit." She said smiling as she hands me my overnight bag.

"Thanks." I said as I got my overnight bag from her and went into the bathroom.

I began undressing myself and placed my used clothes in the hamper that had the inscription 'R' written in Black ink, Glaiza's hamper had the letter 'G' inscription on it. I stepped into the shower and cleaned myself . I soaped myself thoroughly at pagtapos ay nagbanlaw na ako. It took me 20 minutes bago ako natapos mag-sabon at banlaw, tapos I dried myself with my black towel, I put on some moisturizer on my face, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. After that, I went out of her bathroom ng nakatapis. Bitbit ko pa din ang overnight bag ko.

"Hey, yung damit mo andyan na sa ibabaw ng kama." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you love." I said to her smiling.

"Sige lab, maliligo na ako." She said smiling at me sabay pasok nya sa banyo nya, bitbit ang mga damit nya.

I only shook my head at her, dahil hanggang ngayon sa banyo pa din siya nagbibihis. Ako lang ang nagbibihis sa labas ng banyo nya. 🤣 Gahd this woman is so adorable! Lord bakit ba ganito ang girlfriend ko? Natatawa ko na lang na sabi sa isip ko. Nag-bihis na ako ng pantulog ko, it was a gym short and tank top. I put that on and sat at my portion of her bed and combed my long wavy hair. I just waited for Glaiza to finish taking a bath. She also takes 30 minutes inside the bathroom. Parang ako.

A/N:

Wopxz! Dito na lang muna! This chapter is dedicated to Vi_AndreA and to my bebe girl. Sana ay maayos ka Miss Bela at sa bebe kong matampuhin, wag ka nang nagtatampo, mas maganda ka pag naka-ngiti. 😊

To my readers, wala akong maisip isulat today. 😭 Tulungan nyo ako. 🤣😂 Anong ending natin? 🤣

Spread light and love!

- Sky