Rhian's Day is Today

Rhian's POV:

I had a blast last night with my friends, they rented this big resort we were staying in. Katabi ko ngayon si Glaiza sa king sized bed na nasa isa sa mga kwarto sa resort. Naka-yakap ito ng mahigpit sa akin, dahil nga nilalamig na ito, it was October and last night there was a storm about to hit Batangas, pero ganun pa man, naka-aircon pa din ang buong bahay. I needed to get up and help Bianca with cooking our breakfast. She prepared a nice dinner last night, I didn't want to have her work again today. So I rose from bed only to be pulled back by Glaiza's arm. 

"Love, I need to get up and make us breakfast." I whispered to her ear. 

"Noooo." I heard her say. 

"Love, anong no? I need to get up, please." I begged her. 

"Love, maaga pa." She said whining.

"Love, it's 7 A.M. my friends will wake up at 7:30 A.M. at maghahanap sila ng breakfast." I whispered to her.

She sits up with her eyes closed, she stretches and wipes the sleep off her eyes. My girl friend is so cute when she's about to wake up. I kissed her quickly on the lips before I got up from bed. 

"Bilisan mo tumayo, love. Nakakahiya kay B kung siya nanaman ang magluluto." I said to her. 

"Yes po love." I heard her call out to me. 

I brushed my teeth and tied my hair up in a bun, Glaiza followed me inside the bathroom. She sat at the bowl and peed. When I was done brushing my teeth, she flushed the bowl and went to the sink to brush her teeth, it was my turn to pee in the bowl. She faces me and smiled sweetly at me as she brushes her teeth. Napa-iling ako sa kanya as she was making faces to make me laugh.

"Stop it." I admonished her. 

She spits the toothpaste first and gargles water that she eventually spits out. She smiles sweetly at me as I got up from the bowl and flushed the toilet bowl. I pulled her by the hand with me. I could hear no one downstairs, I sat Glai down on the table. 

"Stay there." I said to her. 

"Ok po, love." She said to me.

Then a knock on the door was heard, tapos ang ingay nang mga kasama namin sa resort, Bianca was the one who opened the door and handed the delivery guy money for her orders. Napalingon sa akin si Bianca. 

"Whiwhi? You're not allowed to work today. Sit down." Bianca admonished me. 

"B? You know I can't sit down." I pouted at her. 

"No, you need a break. Glaiza, hawakan mo si Rhian, wag mong pakakawalan." Bianca said laughing.

Glai was about to grab my hand when I stared at her and gave her a stink eye.

"No love! You're not holding me." I said to her. 

Bianca got the several paper bags from the delivery guy, before she went over to the dining table. She sets it down the table and calls out the rest of the guys who are still in their rooms. The girls were already here, rummaging through the paper bags Bianca had placed on the table. Eventually they found the food for Glaiza and I, nilabelan na ito ng restaurant na pinag-orderan nila. Then they handed us two black coffees, three sugars and creams for Glaiza. Glaiza took the three creams at ibinalik nya ang isang packet ng sugar sa table. Itinimpla na nya ang kape nya as I took a sip of my coffee. Bianca re-emerged with the guys in tow, each one stretching from their sleep. Bianca smiled at us and took her food and coffee before she sits with Glai and I. 

"Bawal ka mastress the whole day. Pamper ka namin ni Glaiza." Bianca said smiling.

"Oo nga naman, relax ka lang Rhirhi. Kami na bahala the whole day." Margaux and Paula chorused.