"Why would you care anyway." She said still not looking me in the eyes.

"I care because that was my hyung."

"You shouldn't intrude in other peoples business."

"Look whose talking."

"I told you i was about to leave anyway!"

"But you still spied on them."

"And so did you!"

"I never denied it though."

"You are so annoying. Ugghh!" She said as she got up and left.

I smiled before heading after her again. It's fun annoying her plus i need to know why Jin and Jisoo were hanging out so comfortably. Never have i ever heard Jin hyung talk about her and i never knew that they were so close.

Jin isn't going to tell me either way so might as well force it out of Seungwan.

"Yah! Seungwan hold up!" I yelled following her. She didn't stop nor did she look back, she kept moving forward.

I caught up to her and without any warning grabbed her hand, interlacing our fingers. Before she had any time to react i pulled her with me and headed straight for my own room.

She didn't say anything but just silently followed from behind. I smiled a little knowing she didn't want to let go of my hand.

Once we were in my room i locked the door and made her sit down on the bed. Surprisingly she didn't protest or have any arguments. She just listened and followed quietly without making any noise.

"Stay here." I told her before heading into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, getting the box that was placed on counter and heading outside.

Her eyes were down on the floor, she obviously felt uncomfortable, being in my room and all.

I cleared my throat, attempting to get her attention.

"Ummm well you see," i started. "I had gotten you this a while ago to well umm say sorry in some way," I said as confusion and curiosity filled her eyes.

Showing affection and emotions was never really my thing. I was always bad at it, and it was no surprise to anyone.

Even when i used to date Seungwan, showing my emotions was something i would always struggle with and she knew about it.

But never once did she ever force me to be more affectionate or to try and be more romantic. She would always say that she was okay with what we had then and that she knew i loved her which seemed enough in her eyes.

Every time she would see another couple together i would always see the envy in her eyes. She wanted to feel special and to feel loved but she felt okay with giving that up just to be with me.

This time, i'm a new version of me. I don't only care about my feelings and my needs, i care about hers too. And so this time i want her to know that i'm ready to try my best and show just how much i love her.

Cringy, yeah i know, But honestly i don't even care anymore. I love this women right here and i want her to know that i am willing to give her all my heart and attention.

I want her to know that i actually love her and that i am a changed man. And i hope she realizes that too.

So with my heart hammering in my chest and my my mind going crazy, i opened the box and watched her reaction carefully, making sure to analyze her emotions.

"Wah.... That's so pretty." She said, her eyes mesmerized by the beautiful sight in front of her.

A pretty Pale Turquoise coloured necklace was laced down on a pretty white box

She couldn't stop staring at the necklace and i couldn't stop staring at her.

Even with such a bright and shining item right in my grasp the only thing that caught ny attention was the women sitting in front of me.

I couldn't get my eyes off her, my eyes were victims to her beauty, just the mere sight of her got my heart beating faster than a cheetah and i couldn't but smile at the sight of her grinning like a idiot.

My idiot....

"I know it's not much but i tried my best. This is all i could think and i remembered you liked wearing these pretty crystal like rings all the time. I remembered you always wanted a necklace version so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable. So i thought it would be nice gift-"

My words were cut off with her lips crashing against my own.

I felt the box and necklace drop from my hands as my lips automatically responded.

All my systems went crazy, i felt emotions i never thought i could feel before. My brain went numb and all my senses were lost.

My hands wrapped around protectively over her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, bringing us closer together.

Our lips moved together in such a way that i felt like we were the only people on this earth. In this moment nothing mattered, the party, our friends, our fans, their reactions, our future, it all didn't matter... all that i felt were Seungwan's lips on mine, the intoxication of her being so close to  me, and the fact that the love of my life was currently kissing me.

Right here and right now, i realized that i don't care of what becomes of our future... all i know is that i want to be with Seungwan, and thats the only thing that matters.

If only we could stay like this forever.....