We eat breakfast quickly before we head to the car. I start it up and soon enough we're at the school and thankfully not late. Before we get out, I check to see if anyone's around before I grab Liam's face in my hands and kiss him slowly. He kisses me back at the same pace and I pull away after a minute and peck his lips one last time before getting out. I lock the car when Liam gets outs and I smile over at him and he returns the smile before we both turn to walk to the school. "Wait weren't you supposed to meet Zayn to talk about your project?" I ask, while we walk to the school. "I told him I had plans and he understood so he said we can wait till the weekend to do it" Liam says, smiling.

"Good, just remember it has to be done for next Thursday ba-" I stop myself quickly and look around to see if anyone heard me nearly call Liam babe. There's a few students around but their all busy talking with each other or texting. Thank god for that. I see the principal from across the yard and I smile and wave at him. He gives me a slight smirk before nodding his head at me. Okay that was weird. "He gave you a really weird look" Liam says and I nod at him before opening the door and letting Liam in first. I wonder what's his problem...

"Talk to you later Liam" I say, touching his arm slightly. He looks down quickly before smiling and saying goodbye. I watch him walk to meet Zayn and I smile before walking to the staff room. As soon as I walk in, everyone's head turns and I gulp. I look around and most of them are looking at me like thier either disgusted or ashamed of me. What the hell is going on? Two of them however gives me a look as if they pity me. But why? I'm so confused.

I walk by all them quickly, shaking my head before going to my locker and getting what I need for my first three classes. I hear them whispering behind me so I try focus on what their saying so maybe I can figure out what the hell is going right now. "He's truly disgusting" "Who would do that?" "He should be ashamed of himself". I shake my head and focus on not crying in front of these bastards. What did I even do? Nothing. I did nothing as far as I know anyway...

I walk out quickly and try avoid meeting anybody's glares. They feel like knives digging into my back and cutting me but I just shake the feeling off and walk to my room quickly. I close the door quickly and sit down at my desk. I feel the tears fall from my eyes soon enough so I just let them. Better to let them out than keep them in. But why did they call me disgusting? I don't understand what I did. Did I even do anything? Or are they just targeting me because I'm young and new? God I thought I left high school ages ago but apparently it's all the same, no matter what level you're at.

I hear a quiet knock on my door so I quickly dry my tears up and fix myself up. I walk over to the door and open it. I get pushed into the room quickly and I hear the door lock so I know it's Liam. "What's wrong babe?" he says and I look up at him and lose it. He grabs me quickly into his arms and I sob into his shoulder. "Ssh Ni, I'm here for you. Don't worry, calm down and tell me who hurt you babe" Liam says, rubbing my back softly. He brings me over to the desk and sit's down, pulling me into his lap as I cry. I pull away after a minute or two and look up. I see Zayn standing by the door, awkwardly. "Oh...hi Zayn." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up. I can't believe I let my student see me so vulnerable.

"Hey Niall, you alright?" he asks, biting his lip. This must be so weird for him seeing one of his teachers balling their eyes out. I rub my eyes quickly before nodding. "I'm sorry you had to see me this way but yeah I'm alright" I say and he nods before sitting down at the desk across from us. "So tell me Ni, who made my babe cry so I can beat their ass up" Liam says, making me laugh slightly. "I doubt you'll be able to do that" I say, imagining a little Liam among all his teachers, trying to show them a lesson. "What happened then babe?" he asks and I clear my throat. "When I walked into the staff room, they all turned to stare at me and the looks they gave me..it was weird. They all gave me disgusted looks or looks like their ashamed of me and I was so confused but I just ignored them and went to my locker. That's when I heard them whispering about me. They said I should be ashamed of myself and that I should be ashamed of myself but I don't know what I did. I thought this had stopped since high school did but apparently it's all the same, no matter what freaking level you're at" I say as Zayn and Liam give me sad looks. A minute later, I see Liam's face going red and I know he's getting angry.

"Liam, baby calm down...don't do anything stupid okay?" I say, forcing him to look at me. When he looks at me, I see his breathing slow down and his face calm down. "They have no right to call you that, the little bas-" I cut him off by pulling his lips onto mine. He kisses me back slowly and I pull away after a minute and stroke his face. "It's okay Liam, I don't care anymore. Let them talk, it all doesn't matter. As long as I have you baby" I say, pecking his lips softly. Zayn looks at us and smiles softly.

The two boys leave after as they have class which isn't with me sadly but after I have a double with them so it's alright. I stand at the door and I feel this weird feeling go through me, like someone is watching. I move out of the way from some students going in and look around. The corridors are packed but yet it feels like there's just one person staring at me. I look again and catch his eyes. I gulp as he stares at me again and shakes his head. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and look away quickly from the principals gaze. What the hell is going on?

The first class flies quickly thankfully and soon enough, Liam is sitting in front of me beside Zayn. I smile slightly at him before writing on the board. I let them carry on with their project before I remember halfway through class that I need to write something on the board for them so I stand up and write notes on the board. I feel Liam's stare on my bum so I turn slightly to look at him and when he see's me looking, he quickly looks away. His cheeks go a light pink and I smirk at myself. Good job Niall...

I stop writing when I hear the school speaker start an announcement. Probably about some football match or training that the lads have or somebody going home. "Can Mr Horan and Liam Payne please come to the office immediately. Thank you" I look up when I hear mine and Liam's name and turn to look at Liam. His eyes are wide and his mouth is open slightly. "I'll be back in a few minutes class, work on please " I say and nod to Liam to follow me. I watch Liam stand up and Zayn quickly whispers something into his ear before clapping his shoulder.

What is this about? Surely not what I fear...no, that's crazy. "Ni what's this about?I'm scared" Liam asks when we are walking down the corridor to the principals office. I look at him sadly and stop, squeezing his hand slightly before quickly pulling away. "I don't know Li, I really don't know but it's okay. Just stay calm okay?" I say, continuing to walk as Liam follows me. "But Niall, what if they take you away from me? They can't" he whispers and I turn to look at him again before gulping. "Their not getting me without a fight Liam and you know that, just stay calm and stop thinking bad, it will be okay love" I say, breathing up and biting my lip. He nods before taking a breath in as I knock on the door and walk into the office.

"Hello Mr Horan...Mr Payne" Mr Burns says, gesturing towards the two chairs in front of him. Me and Liam walk over and sit down beside each other. I try my hardest not to look at Liam. "Mr Horan, want to tell me why you and Liam are here?" Mr Burn asks me, sitting back into his chair. I look at Liam and then at him before shaking my head, confused. "Oh, so you don't know why both of you's are here then?" He asks, smirking. I shake my head again.

"So you can't explain this then?" he asks, raising one of his eyebrows and pressing a button on the remote I never noticed he had. The small tv that sit's on a cabinet in the left corner comes to life and I feel my heart begin to race and my eyes widen when I see what comes onto the screen.

                         "So you can't explain this security video of you's two kissing then?"