Chapter-(S2)25

I am inside my my mind in the dream to be exact as I am creating new forms for me to use as an interesting event that will happen later when I woke up.

Currently the form I'm making is designed to be destructive and quiet dangerous.

Primordial Cosmic Chaos Beast God of Time,Space, and Technology:

Abilities:
Cosmic Plasma Fusion Cannon
Cyber Virus
Cyber Blade
Cyber Wing
Omega Bomb
Gustav Cosmic Artillery
Cosmic Missile Pod
Cosmic Machine gun
Time Cannon
Time Bombs
Time Missiles
Space Gate
Cyber Shield
Fusion Cosmic Sphere

Special Ability:
Cyber World Creation
Nano-Creation
Cyberpotence
Space Halo
Time Halo

Signature Move:
Code Override

After finnish making it I decided to test it for a bit as I summoned 20 Billion Dragons.

I summon my Cyber Wing and flew to the air and fired Cyber Virus at a Dragon as it hit it.

It transform into a robotic one with cannons on its back as I command it to attack.

As it fires it's cannons on nearby dragons while I fired a Omega Bomb at a group of dragons and it exploded in silver flames causing massive explosion that destroyed the surrounding dragons.

Then I used Gustav Cosmic Artillery as two massive cannon appeared on my back as I aimed them on another group of dragon then fired it as grey and red colored beam head straight to them and a huge explosion that destroyed them.

Then I dodge several fire from a group of dragons behind me as I aimed my cannons at them and annihilated them.

Then a huge Dragon appeared infront if me and tried to slash me with its claws as I used Cyber Blades which is a long rectangular silver colored sword with red lines on it.

I block the dragons claws with my right sword then used my left one to cut him to pieces as I look down and saw several more heading towards me as I dive bomb and a massive explosion occurred which blew any Dragon that was near me.

Then I lunge at a nearby Dragon and pierced it's head the slice him in half then I kick another one and fired my cannons at the Dragon then I slice a giant Boulder in half that was apparently heading heading straight towards me then i look at the Dragon who threw the giant boulder at me then fired a Fusion Cosmic Sphere.

The attack was filled with immense cosmic energy as it hit the Dragon and exploded into Cosmic smoke and went straight to the surrounding dragons and glowed brightly as it exploded.

A Dragon tried to sneak up at me but  a sharp silver tentacle came out of my back as it Pierce the Dragon it is thanks to my Special Ability  Nano-creation as my body creates infinite amount of nano-bots that can create infinite amount of possibility heck my body can be a storage over infinite amount of Eclipse Class Star Destroyers.