Chapter-10

After the event last night just as I predicted the whole Supernatural world Is in chaos which is good as Rias Rating game is cancelled for 1 week until everyone calms which will give me more time to train them.

Currently I am with Issei who is running a 100 mile lap as I would increase his stamina more while also putting some seals on him that made him heavy as a M2-Abrams Tank.

As he finnish running over 100 miles i let him rest for a bit before going to make him carry a 100,000 ton steel.

As his progress have increased tremendously which is a good thing as he can used Balance Breaker for 1 week straight and he could easily now fight the 4 Devil Kings and also Issei mannage to unlock one of Ddraig abilities which was known as transfer he could increase the others power with this ability.

I also made some few augmentations to the Boosted Gear by increasing his armor he can defend himself from an attack from 20 Super Class-Devil.

Issei:hey Leo can I ask you something?

He called which I stop waht I'm doing and look at him before I spoke back to him.

Leo:yeah what is it?

I replied back and questioned him on what he wanted to ask me.

Issei:why did the Rating Game got delayed?

He said in complete confusion as to why it was delayed.

I mentally smirk in my head as i remembered what happened last night and damn it was hilarious to see their Terrified faces as they run and scream in fear it was music to my ears.

There were also some of them who couldn't sleep that night as they always watch the places with no light and I could see Sirzech crying like a baby last night and damn it was funny as hell anyway were getting out of topic.

I then spoke back to Issei.

Leo:oh you didn't know?

I questioned him.

Issei:didn't know what?

He ask me confused.

Leo:apparently the Underworld had a massive storm.

This just made him look at me with a*are you kidding look before he spoke again.

Issei:that's it just a storm?

Issei said sarcastically to me but what I said next would make him puke out what he ate a few hours ago.

Leo:not just any Storm it did not rain water Issei it rained blood lots and lots of blood.

His eyes widen and i showed him the event last night as I predicted he puked himself before speaking to me in shock.

Issei:what!!!but how?

He questioned me both in shock and disbelief while having a terrified face.

Leo:that's is unknown to me as the Devil Kings hasn't yet announce what's the reason to this weird occurrence.

Of course I lied to him as he wouldn't even believe if I told him I'm the one who cause it last night.

After that Issei continue his training as I left and head to a secret dimension only I access to and I currently was making the new augmentation to the Radiant Star Dragon God Form.

The few things I added to my new form is some increase in its wing length and added a few rocket boosters for extra speed and have 3 cannon attached on each side of my back two of which could cause destroy even great red below one percent of my power if I use my full power well I could annihilate all of Creation.