Chapter-(S2)22

last night when we arrived back home Crimson and White mannage to change the house as it is bigger now as Solgaleo and Lunala slept with me last night along with Sona who waited me in bed and the three talk to each other and well you could say that the four of us had fun last night.

Today was normal day as I am currently walking down the street with Tia as the girls went to meet with Rias about something her Familiar found an hour ago.

As I was in deep thought of what is about to happen when my eyes glowed and saw what is about to happen.

Aleon:'so Kokabiel is planning to merge Excalibur and will kill Sona'.

I thought to myself as a image him killing Sona made my blood boil in anger.

Aleon:'probably should find the others before Kokabiel could do something to them'.

I finnish thinking as I head to the school while carrying Tia were they will be fighting luckily Crimson and the others are with them.

Aleon:'Aurora is it ready'.

Aurora:'yes master the form is ready to be used'.

Tia:big brother what is going on?

Aleon: your big sisters our in need of our help.

Tia nodded as she hold tightly to me as I ran faster than ever.

Aleon:Aurora prepare a barrier around Kuoh because I have a fight with a tooth fairy.

Aurora: yes master.

1 hour ago

(Crimson POV)

Crimson: so Rias what has your Familiar found?

Rias.well we should be seeing it right now.

As we pass through the park we saw Irina lying on the tree badly injured as we all immediately head to help her.

Issei: Irina what happened?

Irina:I couldn't beat him he was to strong.

Issei:wait who did this to you?

Irina couldn't say anymore as she fell unconscious.

Issei: Irina!!!

Crimson:Issei calm down she is just exhausted we should give her some time to rest.

Issei nodded as Asia step forward and began healing her.

Rias:how is she?.

Crimson:she will be fine she's only exhausted however she is badly injured and the worse is her Excalibur is gone.

Rias:who do you think could have done this?

Crimson: from Aleon told me it would be Kokabiel who attack her.

Suddenly we all felt a someone spying on us as I fire a beam at a nearby wall as we all went into fighting stance as the intruder came out and it was none other than Freed.

Freed: hey I am not here to fight I am only a messenger I've hlgot someone  who wants to talk to big red over there.

Rias:on what?

Suddenly the sky'd turned to a multi coloured Void and a fallen angel appeared with ten fallen angel wings sprouting from his back with glowing red eyes.

Koneko:a fallen angel.

Akeno:Ten wings a Leader class fallen angel.

Alice/White:Kokabiel.

Crimson:he was the fallen that Aleon was warning us about but luckily me,White,Alice,Lunala, and Solgaleo can kick his ass alone without using even one percent of our power.